Huskii Out!
See ya somehow Huskii.. Still, dont jump from high place (remember?).. Good Luck..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Huskii
Shame to see you're out Huskii, you're a good guy. Take care!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Huskii
Thanks for everything you've done whilst on the team mate, have fun with whatever you do next and stay in touch.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Huskii
It is a true shame to see you leave Huskii, but I understand how you feel. Best of luck for the future and stay in touch bud!
Goodluck with whatever you have planned! It was always fun to hang around with you!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(02-21-2019, 07:58 PM)Huskii Wrote: What the title says really.

Had a lot of good times here from playing since 2015 off and on. Very grateful to have made some good friends whilst being here and sharing a lot of good memories.

Ma bois from Poseidon Corporation, was a great ride and we had some fantastic RP's and building the clan from the beginning was an absolute treat. P.S Don't run it into the ground Wink

Not going to do one of those shout out lists, but to those of you I spoke to regularly, you're all great people and I hope the best for you in your future.

Thanks everyone! I will still be active on the Discord and Forums most likely but my interest for FL has now completely gone so I will probably not be on the server again, who knows though. Maybe down the line I might pop back in and see whats happening.

Bye!

This is sad to see. You have a good one buddy. It has been a pleasure. Smile
Goodbye
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]