Add more RPP rewards
+support for RPP rewards
+support for hour rewards
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Julern
Tbh, although I like the idea I feel there are different ways around it. At the moment it is hard to get an rp point, people with over 5 rp points or a lot are normally members who have been in the community for a while, id plus rep this if getting an rp point was easier to do than it currently is for example having an automatic point system, maybe a sub forum topic of rp point request where u can show evidence of a good rp you have been in and recommend a player (not yourself) to get a point. There are currently a few outfits that need rp points that are of high quality.. with guns I don’t think think it’s a good idea at all. As if they are over powered and great it will be harder for officers to fight against because they have worse guns than others and get annoyed about it. I agree with the idea of instead of having rp points for some props do it by hours as then you don’t have to be given a point.
The following 1 user Likes Aektek's post:
  • dawson270500
(02-20-2019, 01:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote: +Support for RPP rewards.
-Support for hour rewards.

lol tf no hour rewards? people out here with 4k hours thats so much time used on a gmod server.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(02-20-2019, 01:53 PM)Julern Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 01:09 PM)Dimitris Wrote: +Support for RPP rewards.
-Support for hour rewards.

lol tf no hour rewards? people out here with 4k hours thats so much time used on a gmod server.

I know your luck of roleplay skills, but in my opinion, just playing 24/7 on a server gaining hours isn't worthy of any reward.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • don
Is it still the case you don't get RPP for AggRP ?

But yet if you man a shop that 3 people go into for 7 hours and use /me or /it you get one ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-20-2019, 03:04 PM)Marty Wrote: Is it still the case you don't get RPP for AggRP ?

But yet if you man a shop that 3 people go into for 7 hours and use /me or /it you get one ?

Yes this is the case. However, you can see the points.

Like you cant give an RPP for someone sitting in a base. But then i see these PMC roleplays and Militia roleplays never get rewarded, whereas sitting in a flower shop will.

I understand but in some cases i think they should be given out.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
+Support for RPP rewards

-Support for hours as hours has nothing to say for roleplaying skills. We have seen it before and I've personally heard it before. Nac did it as well and several others which I have been roleplaying with. I've seen people with 50 hours roleplaying better than someone with 600-800 hours. So I don't think roleplay additional tools and items should be restricted due to hours.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Dimitris, don
+support
I think these are amazing ideas, and its completely right there is little point putting that extra effort in now for a RPP cause there isnt too much to gain from getting them
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Hour reward would be a nice addition to the server ,it can help with the playerbase and makes it a bit more fun
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • Julern
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon