Brexit
(02-19-2019, 06:44 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 06:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Cant wait for this to happen, cant wait to see all the students get angry because they didn't get their way.

It's a lot more than just students that will be angry/ affected by this lmao

Yeah I know that, just makes it funny that there mad because they didn’t get Jeremy Corbin in. Jeremy Corbin would do nothing for students promising them stuff he would never give. Shows how many people are brainwashed by mainstream media.
(02-19-2019, 10:32 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 06:33 PM)Sentinel Wrote: Cant wait for this to happen, cant wait to see all the students get angry because they didn't get their way.

Yeah I know that, just makes it funny that there mad because they didn’t get Jeremy Corbin in. Jeremy Corbin would do nothing for students promising them stuff he would never give. Shows how many people are brainwashed by mainstream media.

Not sure what Jeremy Corbyn has to do with being anti-Brexit when he is pro-Brexit?

Think someone's been listening to too much Farage
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-19-2019, 05:49 PM)Arny Wrote: united ireland?

[Image: 7ed639fd794a6e5677ce16ef7a9c6350.png]

strange thing for a unionist to say???
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 4 users Like Panda's post:
  • Eclipze, Lewwings, Archer, juicyorange
(02-19-2019, 11:11 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Not sure what Jeremy Corbyn has to do with being anti-Brexit when he is pro-Brexit?

Actually support some of farage’ view SmileThink someone is a student
hard brexit please, up the skinheads.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • CorieTheNub, General Rickets
The brits shows the way!

Wish Swexit would happen
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Shite because its fucking up my plans to go live/work in the UK for a while, probs not happening with the whole brexshit thing
(02-20-2019, 12:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote:
(02-19-2019, 11:11 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

Actually support some of farage’ view SmileThink someone is a student

I'm actually a professional butcher who studies computer science as a part-time degree, so I guess you're half right
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I voted out. Would vote out again if I had the chance
anyone who voted leave is a highly uneducated individual, you have contributed to the removal of thousands of jobs, even hundreds of thousands IF brexit actually happens - companies are packing up and leaving, you're boosting EU economy so thank you for that, you have contributed to the fall in the value of the £, you have contributed to making the UK a laughing stock in front of the entire world, and IF brexit even happens and IF there is a no deal, you have contributed to the worst event since WW2 that has happened to this country.

brexit is a complete disaster and many of the people who voted to leave think that they don't have any control in the EU, whereas in fact they do, you have a right to vote in EU legislation and so on and so forth. there are no other reasons for voting for brexit, unless of course the person is genuinely uneducated with no qualifications and blaming all the EUROPEAN immigrants because 'no jobs are available' this is a load of bollocks as there are many jobs available for everyone to have, people on benefits are just too fucking lazy to get a job and scapegoat the european immigrants who work hard to get what they want.

and in the end the immigrants are paying for your lazy ass to sit on benefits all day, so if you are on benefits and voted brexit you are a disgrace to the fucking country.