Brexit
(02-21-2019, 09:27 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I think the leave-Brits are suffering from megalomania.

I think it's especially funny that the poorly educated vote for Brexit. Like the people that work for the Nissan plant in Sunderland, they're job is reliant on free trade. Getting parts to the factory just in time from all over Europe, and then exporting the finished cars through the entire European Union. The thing that is making this possible is the free movement of goods through the entire EU.

UK is not powerful enough to make the same deals as the united European countries can. Besides the actual deal with the EU, which is still nowhere near made. Just look at how progress is going with the UK-Japan trade deal (country with an economy 80% larger than the UK). Although I am doing business with Japanese based companies now, thanks to the new trade deal that basically eliminated all tariffs between Japan, the world 3rd largest economy and the EU.

Also, I'm really grateful multinationals are relocating their HQ from the great city of London to Amsterdam, thanks for the jobs.

At least the 10% shrink of the UK economy after a no-deal Brexit will show the other European countries, sticking together is the way to go in the globalist world that exists today. Maybe the EU isn't so "evil" after all... thanks for that Imperial Britain.

agree 100%, but only problem with EU is that they have allowed too many people of middle eastern descent to settle and that needs to be stopped very soon if not now, they can't stay here as they don't fit in at all, I think many people who voted Brexit are just sick of the Arabs and Muslims clearly taking over entire neighborhoods, and rightfully so - the EU needs to stop them coming here and introduce an immigration system where they are forced to assimilate and learn the language of the country/give up their religion etc or they get deported on the spot.
I'm violently vote leave, change my mind