Mullin
Reported User(s): Mullin

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6024897

Date & Time (GMT): 18/2/19 @ 21:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
The user in question open fired on my vehicle with no issue whatsoever. I had not done anything against his life. There were no grounds to open fire on my car and use lethal force. This was blatant RDM and not using violence as a last option.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zLyw-GD...e=youtu.be
First of all, the situation was a complete mess. The fact that you are picking me as the only person is fucking stupid mate, you can quite clearly see in the video that several people opened fired. I was not the first person to open fire, and it's impossible to show who was. You are being very nitpicky, and biased because I confronted you via OOC. It was a mess, and by the time you died, your friend managed to get out with a gun so we shot again.
Involved (as I'm obviously in the clip)

The User in question did infact seem to be a lil bit trigger happy in the footage.

I realise that there were several officers involved but I believe the one PR'd may have been the primary offender.

As you can see at the end of the footage I was hiding behind a Police Dodge Charger, I did get out of the car with an M4 in my hands but immediately, I put it away since it was an uneven match and I was under fearRP. I started running around like that because they shot at me and I was measuring whether I should return fire. When I decided not to I put my gun away and crouched down shouting "Woah Woah Woah" to warn you that I was unarmed. However upon doing this I was greeted by a hail of gunfire as I was basically just executed in public by the officers. Didn't catch names but I think the damage logs could show who shot at me while I was unarmed behind the car.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Just to add on this, you can quite clearly see in the PMs we exchanged that he admitted he would report only me in a situtation that was nothing more than only a mess, because I confronted someone OOC!

https://gyazo.com/43d59d0affd3e47cb619af41c7be0fe0
(02-18-2019, 09:29 PM)Zulu Wrote: Involved (as I'm obviously in the clip)

The User in question did infact seem to be a lil bit trigger happy in the footage.

I realise that there were several officers involved but I believe the one PR'd may have been the primary offender.

As you can see at the end of the footage I was hiding behind a Police Dodge Charger, I did get out of the car with an M4 in my hands but immediately, I put it away since it was an uneven match and I was under fearRP. I started running around like that because they shot at me and I was measuring whether I should return fire. When I decided not to I put my gun away and crouched down shouting "Woah Woah Woah" to warn you that I was unarmed. However upon doing this I was greeted by a hail of gunfire as I was basically just executed in public by the officers. Didn't catch names but I think the damage logs could show who shot at me while I was unarmed behind the car.

This shooting was nothing more than a mess, I was not directing it and I am only being reported because I was the only one to have the balls to confront the person who said why were they shot at in OOC. I was simply explaining why until both parties slowly turned it into an argument. I won't be banned for this, when it wasn't even just me, and it was just a mess, I could understand if it was 1v1, but they saw a gun in your hands, and everyone opened fucking fire. I could not see if you put it away, and you were dead before I could. This PR is nothing more than a petty action because he doesn't like what I said OOC.
Approved The user should of put you under FearRP first instead of using violence
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]