gh0st
Reported User(s): gh0st

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68950359

Date & Time (GMT): 17/2/19 @ 19:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
gh0st arrested me for no reason at all and made a false arrest on me for no reason. In the video it is clearly seen that me knocking over Candy Andy was a mistake and I was in the processes of CPR'ing him. Both claims on the arrest warrant were false, I was not intoxicated nor did I kill anybody, if anything he killed somebody. I think this is both failrp and abuse of the police officer job.

Evidence
Thank you for your PR.
I have reviewed your post and video and here is my conclusion:

The steps taken by the officer were of an 'ok' role-play quality, for example he was speaking and he was not just abusing the job blindly. I can agree that usually this would NOT be the correct response to an RTC causing injury. Your intent was more than clear to help the person and so the officer should normally assist you and talk to you about what happened. I can also agree that you did not kill anyone and was not intoxicated so the warrant reason was made up.

Here is the catch. His job is corrupt police officer, which means he could technically do things like this as they remain in a Roleplay environment and don't infringe the server rules. In my humble opinion he has some grounds to carry out an arrest as a corrupt officer here because he has seen you hit a person with a car after all, so it is not as if he completely made something up which would be a different story.

This particular case seems best dealt with in-character, perhaps by reporting him to the president for example to try and get him demoted that way.

This is my view and I believe that a physical punishment is not warranted as neither party did anything wrong from my initial assessment. Should Tomo have a different view, I would be intrigued however I believe this case can be closed.
Hello Noidz, one thing I would like to bring up is this 

[Image: D6KqyQi.png]

This is why I thought it was fail rp but if it isn't then there may need to be some more explanation in the rules regarding arrests and how to act as a corrupt police officer.
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Denied

I would say this is poor policing, yes, but that's in character. I would not say he broke any rules or did anything bad enough for the situation to be taken OOC. From his point of view in character, that RV just ran over somebody, then you jumped out of it. He's naturally going to have plenty of reason to assume you have committed a crime there.

Thanks.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]