Awestruck Report
Posting on Behalf of SpaghettiFTW -- All words are his.

Username: SpaghettiFTW

Accused Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved Users:Me

Time/Date/Time Zone: Today

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: General Corruption, False Banning, Bending rules. 

Evidence and Explanation: 

-- Please note i find it hard to write long things like this and you may be confused as there is a large quantity of points, however you can contact me at anytime on discord with any queries.

Today, as you may know as it has been said in the FL discord, Awestruck had his twitter account hacked, something of which I have no connection with. At all. I was banned for putting my forum signature to a picture of Awestruck's hacked twitter account, to which you can see my forum ban message here, with the reason, now please keep in mind the word "Personal" here (https://gyazo.com/6080cb213f76305b4cb0a6f5d98bc511). Now, i will be willing to provide the signature i put as i still have it incase it is needed for this AA, but however I do not see how a publically available twitter account which hasn't been used in over 2 years and was used for a youtube account only is personal, not only that but there is no personal information no name or anything, not to mention how can i be banned for receiving a screenshot which was spread around, and mainly caused due to Awestruck’s failure to secure his accounts using appropriate measures. 

It also wouldn’t surprise me if Awestruck knew who was doing it.

Anyway, I asked a reason for my ban, to which awestruck replied I broke TOS Rule 1.12, Which states “- use the Services to harm, threaten, or harass another person, organization, or Fearless;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Services (or any device connected to the Services);
- resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;
- use or attempt to use any unauthorized means to modify, reroute, or gain access to the Services;
- use any automated process or service (such as a bot, a spider, periodic caching of information or metasearching) to modify, access or use the Services, or to copy or scrape data from the Services;
- obtain (or try to obtain) any data from the Services or related hardware, except the data that we intend to make available to you; or
- use the Services or related software to design, develop, or update unauthorized software.” 
How have I harmed Awestruck at all due to a failure on his part to 1. Secure his Twitter Account and 2. By setting a forum signature to something which is available in the public domain, anyone can use that since its PUBLIC. Also, nothing on there was personal, it was all to do with his youtube account to which this twitter was for, and all used his internet name, so none once again it’s not like its a personal account.

Anyway, that is the point for the signature, how can i be held responsible for something which I have none of the blame for, let alone the ban reason for it is clearly false. May I mention this signature had nothing “personal” in it other than his twitter username, and no slanderous tweets etc were in it, it was simply a SS of his hacked twitter account.

Anyway, to give you more of an idea for the ban since it really is hard to explain i will provide a copy of the messages between me and awestruck on discord discussing the reason for my ban, even though there was no valid one, with key points highlighted which is clearly against the rules for admins and shows the accused admin abuse points, each Gyazo will be explained by me at the end so you can further understand.

-- Discord Chat--

(All of these are in order and include the full messages between us)

SS #1
https://gyazo.com/71eb1611051d6042d22fa73cf94f966d

So as you can see here, Awestruck messages me asking why I have that as my signature , to which at this point I see it was removed and im no longer able to set a signature, asking for why it was removed he replied “Because someone hacked my twitter and has…” “Who gave you that picture …. Answer me or I will ban you from the forums for using my personal information without my consent.” 

Let me explain that quote first, to which it clearly shows Awestruck, a member of the admin team, who is currently dealing with a thing in an official manner with me decides to in a way blackmail someone to tell them information which they do not have or they will be punished.

This is extremely unprofessional from a member of staff and I would myself class it as gross corruption, due to him trying to threaten me for information I do not have. 

So, carrying on he proceeds to say Sam hyde and I don’t have a clue who that dude is, and that is the end of that SS, where he has clearly threatened me while dealing for something within FL in an official manner. 

SS #2

https://gyazo.com/67bbb0007c800a64e77fa4a3658b7d1a

As you can see in this SS, it starts off with him asking me who bob is, to which i do not know (And obviously I jokingly said bob because I do not know who it is)

Awestruck when asking for his discord username clearly does so still in an threatening manner, to which I reply it wasn’t sent to me on discord (The signature) and then he asks me what it was sent on, to which I say i do not want to disclose. He then bans me, I ask why since any admin should be able to immediately provide a reason, however he instead says “you talk, i talk”. Seems very unprofessional to me, as when you ask for a reason you should get one.

SS #3

https://gyazo.com/3e194fb0235ffe8329894085f84189de

Awestruck tells me to read TOS 1.12, I read it and reply what bit have I broken as genuinely have broken none of the rules by setting a signature as a picture of an hacked twitter account, of which none of the content within is in anyway harmful towards awestruck, as the only “Personal” information is his username which is there same everywhere including on FL, and it is also not a personal account, used for promoting his old yt account. 

Anyway, I mention the fact as to how i cannot be held accountable for this as the overall security of his twitter account (even though it was inactive) is down to him and not to me, so therefore most of the hacking was due to himself as he failed to protect himself from a cyber attack. 

Yet again i mention all of the info on the sig is available in the public domain and only he could’ve prevented it. 

He then replies “there are things you can and cannot do on FL” 

This shows to me that Awestruck is clearly bending the rules to his advantage because it is something he doesn’t approve of with the “excuse of you cannot do it”.

Now i don't know much but one thing i do know is in the TOS is if you break common sense you will be banned for it.

Anyway I ask how i've broken a rule since i’ve not harmed awestruck at all, neither have I broken 1.12 other statements.

This is clear proof of awestruck bending the rules to his advantage to falsely ban me 

SS #4

https://gyazo.com/52033f21ce9eb29d0886dca6ebe035a2

Just me asking what rule i broken still to no answer, anyway he asks me questions i cannot answer because idk who the hacker is 

Explains itself.

Clearly still doesn’t want to explain what rule I broke further backing up my point he has bent the rules to his advantage.

SS #5

https://gyazo.com/54f4900aa7b74a1a2a2e4e7f41591535

Most is irrelevant but Awestruck mentions i did “Libel”; or “
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.
“ 
Now, at what point did my signature include that, It was simply a SS of his hacked account its not like i typed it myself or i was actively trying to damage his reputation, IT IS JUST A SCREENSHOT OF THE CONTENTS ON THE HACKED TWITTER ACCOUNT, NONE OF WHICH HAS BEEN CAUSED BY ME.

So therefore his reason for my ban is further invalid, further backing up my point he is trying to bend the rules to his advantage to falsely ban me, as nothing in the SS was “Libel” or harming.

SS #5

https://gyazo.com/b67c58e858d084ed2172969f9bb76fb2

Just the rest of the chat before I end it.

Conclusion

The screenshots of the chat show clear use of threatening behaviour from awestruck to try and get me to give him information i don’t have, clear unprofessionalism.

They also show him creating rules to invalidly ban me, all of this contributing to general corruption.

I have broken no rules, and it’s clear he has tried to make them up in order to ban me
I am willing to clarify any queries as writing this was hard since i’m not very good at writing long stuff. Should this be accepted, I am requesting a unban and the appropriate disciplinary action be taken.

Thank you.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The username on the Twitter account was "aWESUCC CHILDREN" thus insinuating that I am a peadophile which is a false statement and is therefore libel.

Next, the signature contained images of me and people close to me without my consent.

The reason for your ban is because, when approached, I asked for the name of the person who sent you the image (note: I didn't ask you who hacked me as you have stated.) You said "Bob" and then continue to say that you don't know who Bob is. Your failure to co-operate is what landed you a ban as this is a very serious issue which you seem to have found funny (because you set it as your signature).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello, Awestruck,

Spaghetti has provided more stuff and here it is I guess

He said:

"Ask him why he punished me though, I mean he clearly knew who the prime suspect was so what's the point in my point of view again?"

"If I provided the following subjects such as hate speech (Judging by your appearance or personality, disability etc.) then the libel would be noted as valid, you see?"

"Also add that it was not like myself was personally attacking awestruck, it was just what it said in the sig, however, this was not my opinion"

https://gyazo.com/08965dc72b588fca4cba1451ecf97647

"What was the point in punishing me when you clearly knew who the hacker of the Twitter was as shown in the gyazo above, also why did you punish me and not him. Also, with this libel you say I did, how did I do that as it’s not like the words in the sig were mine, however, should I of made allegations from that it would be, to which I did not."
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
take yer time lads
Oh shit this thread close to being 3 months
Spaghetti, you can now post to defend yourself and therefore are the only user who can post now. Lt. Jeff is no longer required.
After reviewing this case thoroughly, we have come to the conclusion that there was no abuse present.

Given the circumstances, we do not feel as though Awestruck's actions were misplaced nor was the ban invalid.

Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]