SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422162661

BanID: (81817)

Ban Reason
(ToS)

Staff Member: [FL] Sparx

Involved users
Sparx and me

Why should you be unbanned?
Hello, my name is steven and I can't even express how sorry I am for breaking the rules. when I was banned my heart sank because all my friends that I have made and all the memories I have created were gone. its only been 17 days but since that day I have berly played Garry's Mod this is only because I loved fl community so much and I still do but now that I'm banned i can't be there anymore and that's my fault and I'm regretting what I did and I can't give a clear explanation of why I did it but i no now that it was wrong and I am sorry from the bottom of my heart please give me another chance I am begging and praying please. I was using fl content on my server at the time I did not think it was wrong only because I got it on a website and I thought it was ok to use and I wasent even going to have it when my server was going to be realised and I was only using it as a base but now that I know its wrong I am getting my server terminated because it has done more harm than good and I want everything to go back to how they were me coming home from school and playing with my friends on fearless I would do anything to have that back. Everything said is the full truth and when I got banned I was almost to tears and I'm not ashamed to say it because is true that all I can say I can only hope you give me another chance.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to view and i am truly Sorry,

Steven
Fearless Veteran 8^)
In order to assist whomever reviews this unban request, I wish to simply add that Scuba was an excellent addition to the server and besides this particular rule break has not been troublesome or unfriendly in any shape or form. I say this in a non-biased, professional way and am able to say this because I have seen a lot of his RP and have even been involved with a lot of it also.

I add this information to assist you with your final decision whatever that may be, that is all.

Many thanks,

NoidZ
In order to assist whomever reviews this unban request, I wish to simply add that Scuba was an excellent addition to the server and besides this particular rule break has not been troublesome or unfriendly in any shape or form. I say this in a non-biased, professional way and am able to say this because I have seen a lot of his RP and have even been involved with a lot of it also.

I add this information to assist you with your final decision whatever that may be, that is all.

Many thanks,

Mack2988 Eggplant Sick Tounge
On behalf of ScubaSteve

Dear Internet, Where do I begin... Let's start with this -I'm sorry. This is a first for me. I've never faced criticism like this before, because I've never made a mistake like this before. I'm surrounded by good people and believe I make good decisions, but I'm still a human being. I can be wrong. I didn't do it for roleplay points. I get roleplay points. I did it because I thought I could make a positive ripple on the internet, not cause a monsoon of negativity. That's never the intention. I intended to raise awareness for roleplay with my new roleplay server and while I thought "if this video introduces just ONE person to roleplay, it'll be worth it," I was misguided by shock and awe, as portrayed in the roleplay server. I still am. I do this sh*t every day. I've made roleplay server EVERY SINGLE DAY for the past 460+ days. One may understand that it's easy to get caught up in the moment without fully weighing the possible ramifications. I'm often reminded of how big of a reach I truly have & with great power comes great responsibility... for the first time in my life I'm regretful to say I handled that power incorrectly. It won't happen again. I love everyone. I believe in people. I'm out here. Peace #Logang4Life
Please if your not involved please don’t post here.

Thanks Steven
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Approved as per rule 6c.

Edit by Edned - ban removed from user's record as per rule 6C.