SteamID: Pedz#0069

BanID: N/A

Ban Reason
Unnecessary use of @user

Staff Member: Narcotic

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
I just came back from a night out and i was piss drunk so wen i was checking my discord notifications i saw the fearless discord and decidd to check it out. i saw the roleplay channel and drunk me thought it was for roleplaying in. so i used loads of /me's and @'s to roleplay myself mugging and killing frost. its been ages since i got nerfed (2 and a half weeks) so i was wondering if u can un nerf me cos it seems way too harsh for a bit of drunken stupidness that didnt really effect anyone. all it did was ping frost and narcotic a few times.

evidence: https://imgur.com/gallery/Qsu9WQy
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting in a thread when not involved
Lil' bump with PDot's consent.

I demand justice for this poor soul, he's been nerfed for nearly a month over something so minor & completely harmless.

Whilst we're at it, perhaps it might be time to look into having some sort of actual notification system where you can set it up so that a certain user should be nerfed for say 2 weeks, once those 2 weeks have passed you get a notification and thus unnerf said user.
I'll be moving that topic towards an actual suggestion thread however.
Approved.

You've been nerfed long enough.

Also Agorith warned for not being involved.

Thanks.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]