SteamID: STEAM_0:0:236129373

BanID: 81879

Ban Reason
DA

Staff Member: [FL] GHOSTK1LL3R

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
My steam account was hacked around November. My password was changed, my inventory was lost (you can check the other account and you'll see I have no CS items anymore) and my email was reset. I had to create a new account. I was trying to contact Steam Support for weeks with no way of getting my account back so I had to make a new one just to play. I know I should have contacted someone before I just hopped on and I fully understand that I made a mistake by not telling staff my account was compromised. I joined and I wasn't instantly banned so I thought it would be OK to just keep playing. I had previously stopped playing Fearless for a while and recently just felt like something different. I wasn't even thinking about the fact I was on a different account because I genuinely forgot I had even played it on my old account when I joined for the first time on this account. After a couple hours playing I realised I was using a different account but kept playing because I didn't get banned. I thought it was OK because I don't remember having a current ban on my first account which also made me not bothered to tell anyone about my other account getting hacked. Lastly, if there is anything you guys need me to provide in terms of proof then I'll happily comply. Once again, I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone. It was stupid of me, I'm not here to minge, I just wanna play, mind my own business and make the server better.
Involved as I made the PR!

This is a blatant excuse to get away with double accounting which is a serious thing on FL.
Your excuse of an account being hacked and not telling staff because you didn't get auto banned is idiotic, you would know full well you should tell a member of staff if you know that you have another account on the server as its a common rule, even just to be safe you should say to an admin.

Hope this helps in the UBR
(02-10-2019, 05:36 PM)Frog Wrote: Involved as I made the PR!

This is a blatant excuse to get away with double accounting which is a serious thing on FL.
Your excuse of an account being hacked and not telling staff because you didn't get auto banned is idiotic, you would know full well you should tell a member of staff if you know that you have another account on the server as its a common rule, even just to be safe you should say to an admin.

Hope this helps in the UBR

ur not helping the pr ur just being patronising. ur repeating what i already said in my ubr and ur calling my actions idiotic. ty for ur input but it adds nothing. isnt ironic that u DAed to report me for DAing John Jong?
STEAM_0:0:475598632

Denied.