Zulu
Reported User(s): Zulu

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95193544

Date & Time (GMT): 9/2/19 @ 12:40 GMT

Summary of the incident
Zulu raided the nexus as the tax was 40%, although there wasn't a president. Therefore the objective of the raid was to kill farm and simply just to kill cops. Although Zulu claims that there was a president when he began the raid, I asked Joe Joe this in an @ call, in which he provided logs that said he had killed the first police officer 3 minutes after the president left. Even if he did raid after the president left, he shouldn't have continued as the objective (which was to get rid of the president) was complete. Instead he should have left the nexus and holstered his weapon. Instead he continued to kill cops, and continued to raid even though there was not a president.

Evidence
[Image: unknown.png]
Hello Ranger,

It seems you may be mixed up here. I did go into the raid as there was a President when I went in and the taxes were set to 40%.
What you've missed here is that as I was going up the lift to kill said President, it seems he may have switched. However as Ryan and I were coming back down from the top floor as we were looking through all of the rooms not realising that he had switched from the job. On the way down as we reached the bottom floor we did notice quite immediately that there were Government officials point large weaponry at us. So, in a panic we pressed the second floor button and camped out. We stayed up there for a couple of minutes defending the floor, we had hoped that the two officers who were waiting for us, One of them being Doux who had switched from President to Officer mid raid would push up to the second floor where we could catch them off guard and win the gunfight.

I did see that in the screenshot of Joe Joe's response to your @ call that it said Doux switched at 12:44 Which was when we were going up the lift and I killed an Officer at 12:47 (presumably this was you as it was the only kill I actually got in the raid I can't remember any other kills that might have happened). We were leaving through the Nexus Garage as I suspected that it was the safest way to go in order to reach my car which was parked near the Park area. I believe you would have seen that I was not kill farming as when I was fighting you I did shout "This was a mistake!" Because I didn't know there were officers in the garage at that moment in time. I also was running for the garage door rather than shooting at you for most of the fight, I only turned back and killed you when you were on low health and I saw the opportunity to eliminate you and stop you from chasing me with the other SRU unit that was with you.

I don't see how this could be a problem because as soon as I realised there was no immediate danger, I quickly got in my car to try and leave the city (which I did after I had to kill the SRU that was chasing me up mainstreet shooting my car). I quickly escaped to Villas where I holstered my weapon and took off my Kevlar in a secluded area when no officers were pursuing. I may have been slowed down in doing this because I had to constantly reply to your complaints about this raid in OOC to no end.

I was not continuing my objective at all when I was in the Nexus because the entire time I was in the Nexus after Doux left his job was coming down and fighting my way out.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Since I’ve seen my name a lot in this thread, I just wanted to give my two cents. I changed to President and did set the tax to 40%. I was not given any warning of any kind prior to the raid therefore I did not know you were raiding. I switched from citizen, and then to officer. I cannot take any sides as I did not harm anyone during the raid, neither did I arrest anybody.

I simply quit President because I was bored, wasn’t making enough money and I had no police force to protect me so I switched to citizen and then to cop since I always play as a police officer.
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
Denied