[SELLING] [Closed] Evocity Bank
[Image: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette...erbox=true]
EVOCITY BANK:

What We Do:
> Sell items for you.
> Create an account you can deposit into with daily interest.
> Make Dupes for you.
> Loan money (25% interest).
> Store printers legally.
> Transfer money (if the player you want to pay isn't online).
> Promote Businesses.

How to get Started:
> You can only create an account in game (for video evidence of transactions, scamming is common with this type of thing), just walk into the bank and speak with myself. You will need yo prove you have at least $100,000. It costs $25,000 to create an account but you gain 3% interest on your deposited money every 24 hours, (all records of transfers are kept on a word document).

[Image: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette...erbox=true]  
(You may withdraw interest 1 week after you have deposited. Interest adds 3% to the initial sum deposited not money deposited after the initial sum. The bank is not responsible for any loss, if the bank cannot afford interest it will close down and your money will be lost. We are not responsible for any lost funds, take this up with your insurer.)

(Thanks to CookieMonster for helping write this, I can't grammar or spell to save my life.)
I aint going to lie this is pretty cool, looking forward to where this goes
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Can I deposit my virginity to many men looking at my butt
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(02-09-2019, 11:58 AM)Cox Wrote: Can I deposit my virginity to many men looking at my butt

i think your looking for the bank of russia
(02-09-2019, 11:22 AM)perqe Wrote: I aint going to lie this is pretty cool, looking forward to where this goes

safe bro
what type of interest, and is there a limit on how much I can deposit
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
(02-09-2019, 04:14 PM)Fry Wrote: what type of interest, and is there a limit on how much I can deposit

not compound interest, the other one. max deposit = interest must be below 25k per week