Broken HUD
(02-07-2019, 05:15 PM)Arny Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 04:47 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 04:45 PM)Arny Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 04:38 PM)Pollux Wrote: It's due to StormFox and my implementation of the date on the HUD (update #1713). I can't remember if I later changed it or not, but at first I had a custom function to get the stormfox date and display it in a way I want. It might have been overwritten by accident and as such doesn't exist anymore. I likely still have the relevant files if you can't find it Arny. It's either this or there's an error in the file which contains this function, which would likely be a missing bracket knowing Arny Wink.

But it's not. I can see the HUD fine in game.

If you have a version of StormFox extracted in your addons folder, try remove it and test if it still works. It may be something that was changed in the workshop edition?

But that's on the clients computer, not the actual server. Deleting it from my computer will be no different than having it installed.

Oh I thought you were testing it locally. This error could be occurring when it's a certain date, as I use this function to show a calendar system instead of a simple day of the week. I don't know what could be causing it, but it seems like it would have to be something that you guys implemented recently. When the server restarts, you guys made it reset the date to something right?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
MrNightmare also shares the same issue.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
same cant see my money bar or anything share same problem
[Image: jFX7iLe.png]
(02-08-2019, 02:44 PM)Nick Wrote: same cant see my money bar or anything share same problem

The whole server has the issue now. I've had it for three days. The Developer's will hopefully sort it soon.
The issue seems fixed for now Smile
To stop the errors, I temporarily removed anything to do with StormFox on the HUD until a Developer can look into the issue properly and try to fix it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
(02-08-2019, 05:05 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: The issue seems fixed for now Smile

It seems to be just on and off like a light switch, pretty uncontrollable tbh.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
(02-08-2019, 05:05 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: The issue seems fixed for now Smile

Can someone close this now?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Closed.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]