Danny Boy [Ban Removal]
i'd love to see these logs of me giving fake money to danny lmao, you can see who i gave the money to on awestrucks video.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
You was unbanned because it has been two year, and what you did of course is nothing compared to what Ghost did obviously. (why he was ever unbanned is beyond me but that's irrelevant to this specific case).

I might have even agreed with an unban purely because it's been so long but you are not innocent, so it should at least stay on record.

You were confronted before you were banned as our Steam conversation played a role in the ban aswell, for the record.
(02-07-2019, 03:33 PM)Jan Wrote: You was unbanned because it has been two year, and what you did of course is nothing compared to what Ghost did obviously. (why he was ever unbanned is beyond me but that's irrelevant to this specific case).

I might have even agreed with an unban purely because it's been so long but you are not innocent, so it should at least stay on record.

You were confronted before you were banned as our Steam conversation played a role in the ban aswell, for the record.

Lol what did i do? I'm still pretty unclear on this.

Considering the video awestuck had of ghost's EXACT actions and who he gave items to will show i obtained nothing. Also the fact that i wasn't even online when all this was happening. The video "evidence" of me JOKING around saying i spent the money, was taken after ghost was banned as a joke.

Jan, you were never properly involved, whether you agreed with the unban or any of your opinions for that matter stated on this unban are irrelevant to the case.
Keep it to yourself and leave this ban removal request to those who are actually involved.

Unless you have solid evidence to bring to the table against the OP, I'd say an additional 10% warning given to you wouldn't be inappropriate.
Quote:AgorithJan, you were never properly involved, whether you agreed with the unban or any of your opinions for that matter stated on this unban are irrelevant to the case.
Keep it to yourself and leave this ban removal request to those who are actually involved.

Unless you have solid evidence to bring to the table against the OP, I'd say an additional 10% warning given to you wouldn't be inappropriate.

You weren’t even admin at the time so you’re the one having nothing to do with it. You make no sense whatsoever.

Get out of this thread. I will post evidence (the video that got him banned) if requested by someone that is involved and not sticking his nose in everything when he gets the chance to.

How are you involved, Agorith?
Again referencing the videos...

One video shows exactly who ghost gives things too.
One video shows me joking around saying i spent the money he gave me [he didnt give me any]

Feel free to share these logs that apparently show me getting given money or items....

Also pretty sure agorith was there at the time. And regardless, he knows 100% what happened therefore is involved unlike you, jan.

EDIT: Actually, 100% feel free to post awestruck's video that shows exactly who ghost gives items and money too. Also then look at the fact that i wasn't even online / in the call at this time.

(02-07-2019, 05:02 PM)Jan Wrote:
Quote:AgorithJan, you were never properly involved, whether you agreed with the unban or any of your opinions for that matter stated on this unban are irrelevant to the case.

You weren’t even admin at the time so you’re the one having nothing to do with it. You make no sense whatsoever.

Get out of this thread. I will post evidence (the video that got him banned) if requested by someone that is involved and not sticking his nose in everything when he gets the chance to.

How are you involved, Agorith?

I supposedly have nothing to do with this because I was not an admin at the time? Yeah, out of all things that does make the most sense.

The video (supposed evidence) that got him banned was well spread among the team back then and everyone was aware of.
Your feud with everyone actually involved here does not grant you a free pass to state your opinions irrelevant to the case.
Nor does you having been admin back then.
Nor does you having been Teacher Liasion back then having stripped Danny from his Teacher rank.

I'm involved because I was actually part of this whole ordeal directly.
Denied.

The ban was valid and was lifted due to us accepting an apology from you after a long period of time. This does not warrant the ban to be removed and it will therefore stay on record.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]