[FL] GHOSTK1LL3R
Your Name: [FL:RP] TheRealSparks

Accused Staff Member: [FL] GHOSTK1LL3R

Involved users
[FL:RP] TheRealSparks, [FL:M] Sentinel.

Date & Time (GMT): 4/2/19 @ 18:45 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
I posted roughly 15 player reports against an individual who blatantly broke the rules. I provided sufficient evidence against the accused player in separate reports for separate situations. I asked Sentinel in-game if I should do that or just post a mega thread and he gave me the go-ahead to separately post them. As shown below, is the conversation in-game with myself and sentinel and he agreed to separately post them. I spent 40 minutes posting these and double-checked them to make sure they were all correct. The accused player, Xtheproto was consistently breaking the rules. Ghostkiller then denied every single PR that I posted against that player today. Even ones from 2 hours ago which had no relevance to the new ones. Not only did a mass rule breaker get away, ghostkiller has also wasted my time. I previously had a PR denied for having too many situations in one PR. I tried to avoid this and contacted Sentinel to have permission to post these. Clearly a lack of communication. Ghostkiller didn't even take into account any of the posts. He instantly denied them all without actually doing his job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T0wiQAi...e=youtu.be

[Image: iT5n5rJ.png]
You wasted your own time. Your logic is if someone mass CDM's you're going to report him for each person that he CDM's... 

Lets play spot the difference:

[Image: 248efe41de.png]
[Image: 8947abc566.png]
[Image: 437919e54f.png]
[Image: 464f024e46.png]
[Image: 6d9e6ce0fb.png]

[Image: 74dec8b7e6.png]

[Image: 780293b84b.png]

[Image: 9e50268593.png]

He has : RDM'd/CDM'd & random demoted, that can be done in one player report. You've then posted nearly a full page worth of threads.

I was half tempted to give you warning points for bumping your thread & post count.
Hello the realsparks,

I only said to make separate threads cause in the past I've seen people told to make separate threads for different rule breakage.
(02-04-2019, 07:06 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: You wasted your own time. Your logic is if someone mass CDM's you're going to report him for each person that he CDM's... 

Lets play spot the difference:

[Image: 248efe41de.png]
[Image: 8947abc566.png]
[Image: 437919e54f.png]
[Image: 464f024e46.png]
[Image: 6d9e6ce0fb.png]

[Image: 74dec8b7e6.png]

[Image: 780293b84b.png]

[Image: 9e50268593.png]

He has : RDM'd/CDM'd & random demoted, that can be done in one player report. You've then posted nearly a full page worth of threads.

I was half tempted to give you warning points for bumping your thread & post count.

You clearly missed the whole "I have permission from a member of staff" bit. I was unsure what to do because I knew it would take longer posting them separately. I then asked Sentinel To come to me and I asked him as shown in the video. He then stated that it would be a pain but to do it anyway as it was different situations. Why deny them instantly? Why not review them and accept the ones that were valid or even ask me to put it into one thread? All you have done is simply deny the threads with the same reasoning and argue with me in OOC. The incidents happened between 17:00 and 18:00.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
(02-04-2019, 07:09 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: You clearly missed the whole "I have permission from a member of staff" bit. I was unsure what to do because I knew it would take longer posting them separately. I then asked Sentinel To come to me and I asked him as shown in the video. He then stated that it would be a pain but to do it anyway as it was different situations. Why deny them instantly? Why not review them and accept the ones that were valid or even ask me to put it into one thread? All you have done is simply deny the threads with the same reasoning and argue with me in OOC. The incidents happened between 17:00 and 18:00.

There is no way Sentinal meant and post every attempt at RDM/VDM/Demoting and if you assumed that was his logic for that you should have re-asked as thats is clearly not what he meant.

I did ask you to put them into one thread and I would review that one thread. I am not going to have 13~ threads going at once with the possibility of this person coming to defend himself on the forums and having to manage 13 threads. That is a waste of my time, your time and his time.
You made the point that I am doing this to "boost my post/thread count". I really don't care if I have more posts than the person next to me, lower it for all I care. My motive is simple: Anyone who breaks the rules should be punished accordingly. I followed the staff members advice and complied with the forum rules by posting individual incidents separately. I know for a fact, If I was to post a mega thread that I would get denied as it has in the past by Janzo.

You haven't told me to post a mega thread for you to review at all. That's just lies. All you've done is argue with me and threaten me with punishments.
(02-04-2019, 07:18 PM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: You made the point that I am doing this to "boost my post/thread count". I really don't care if I have more posts than the person next to me, lower it for all I care. My motive is simple: Anyone who breaks the rules should be punished accordingly. I followed the staff members advice and complied with the forum rules by posting individual incidents separately. I know for a fact, If I was to post a mega thread that I would get denied as it has in the past by Janzo.

You haven't told me to post a mega thread for you to review at all. That's just lies. All you've done is argue with me and threaten me with punishments.

Lies? I stated in every thread you posted to put it into one post. 
[Image: 042621ca5e.png]

And yes you are boosting your thread count, you've been on this server for 3 years and should be fully aware that you don't post each attempt of RDM into its own thread.
I'm not going to argue anymore, let's allow the Supervising Administrators to review this report. Feel free to lower my thread count to 0, as said before, I don't care about it.
Hi ImTheRealSparks,

While GHOSTK1LL3R's method of denying all the reports was very to-the-point and perhaps a little over the top, I would not deem this as an abuse of power, merely a misunderstanding at some point, followed by a very certain way to get the message across to you. It is correct that if all of the instances of rule breakage by the same player occur in very quick succession, it should be treated as one report, for ease of evaluation by the staff team. You may split up the footage into short clips of each rule break (in fact we prefer this), however, these clips should all be contained in the same report. GHOSTK1LL3R did explain this in his closing post on all of the reports.

The reason for this is that we very often need to take into account the fact that some rule breakages will stack on each other and some will require extensions etc. If all the evidence is in the same place, this makes it much easier for us to conclude.

Whatever you were told by Sentinel must have been a misunderstanding or a miscommunication (as this isn't really stated anywhere) but you do not need to make a separate report for each rule break. This is not throwing Sentinel under the bus as this can obviously just be a point of learning for him and anyone else who was unaware, which we have no problem in allowing. We will perhaps look at properly clarifying this in the PR rules in case of any future confusion from anyone.

Please revise your evidence and compile your accusations against that particular player in a significantly reduced number of threads, ideally one, but we can accept a couple if there are certain clips which are genuinely from different times.

No abuse noted.

Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]