Foxirius
Steam Name: Foxirius

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

BanID: 80940

Ban Reason
Mass Exploitation | Using Scripts to Avoid Being kicked | Using Scripts for Exploits

Staff Member: [FL:T] Joe Joe

Involved users
Pollux
Joe Joe
The rest of the staff of team who was invloved

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all I would like to apologise to all of the staff that was involved during the incident. More specifically Pollux who from what I know spent a lot of time digging through the logs. When I found out about the exploit I should have done the right thing and reported it, however i thought that I could get away with it and decided to do use it for my own gain. I feel ashamed of my actions and sadly there isn’t anything else that I can do to show it. It’s been some time and I have changed for the better. You might not think so, however ever since my last unban I had changed for the better and I hope that I can show that once again.

Thanks for your time.

Foxirius
Hi Foxirius,

Thanks for taking the time to make this Unban Request, the situation which occurred however was not a minor exploitation but a major operation between yourself and your acquaintances in attempt to bypass the system to your advantage and completely destroy the economy bu putting illegitimacy obtained items into the public domain. My main issues with this are that firstly why when you found the exploit did you not report it to a staff and continue to use and inform people of it and what made you think it was a good idea to then use the exploit so majorly that you would sit online until early hours in the morning with a script which not only bypassed the AFK timer but was used solely to get as many molotovs as possible. Now I cant remember exact figures but we are taking upwards of 15,000 duped molotovs.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(02-03-2019, 11:36 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Foxirius,

Thanks for taking the time to make this Unban Request, the situation which occurred however was not a minor exploitation but a major operation between yourself and your acquaintances in attempt to bypass the system to your advantage and completely destroy the economy bu putting illegitimacy obtained items into the public domain. My main issues with this are that firstly why when you found the exploit did you not report it to a staff and continue to use and inform people of it and what made you think it was a good idea to then use the exploit so majorly that you would sit online until early hours in the morning with a script which not only bypassed the AFK timer but was used solely to get as many molotovs as possible. Now I cant remember exact figures but we are taking upwards of 15,000 duped molotovs.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Hello

Thanks for responding. However the only 2 people that I ever told, before it went public knowledge, already knew it and it isn't in my interest for anyone to know about it. I should have done the right thing but sadly I didn’t. I did sit early in the morning, however the exploit wasn't the cause as I usually played at that time, however this time there was an other reason why. Although I exploited molotovs I duped upwards of 733 and not 15000. That is not an excuse however there is a is a huge difference. The scripts purpose was indeed duping molotovs, however I never used it for bypassing the AFK timer as I was always there doing something now and then every couple of minutes.

Foxirius
Signature removed, too large - DVN
Hi Foxirius,

The figures I produced were a collection of everyone not me inciting that it was all you. However I do feel the punishment I used was just. I could understand either a reducing to 1 to 2 years or my other alternative would be a complete inventory wipe. However I will let my supervisors deal with it accordingly.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I will be handling this case

After deliberation with Joe Joe we have to decided to make you an EXTREMELY nice offer.

I will approve this UBR if you accept having a 6 month ban alongside a complete inventory wipe.
I will not budge from this offer.

Please let me know.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
As accepted the deal, thanks

Foxirius
Signature removed, too large - DVN
Approved.

Ban reduced, inventory wipe and last chance received.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]