SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

BanID: 81379

Ban Reason
Mass RDM - Propkilling - Doesn't care anymore

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all i would like to apologize for my actions on the day i went on a minge spree, it was very un-needed.

Secondly im writing this unban request today because i've never realised how much i've missed fearless. On the day it
all happend i must admit i had no care in the world i tried my best to get banned and if i were honest with you that was 
exremily stupid of me to do. Looking back to it now its extremily stupid and pathetic what i did on that day, i don't know
why i did it in the first place. I even feel like punching myself in the gut its that stupid.

Now maybe the damage i did cannot be resolved with a simple "unban". Il happily take a trade of meaning a heafty weapons blacklist
or whatever would bring the time on my ban down so i can play on the Fearless servers again.

I hope you take this unban seriously as i am really passionate about the server and want to get unbanned

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Pufitee.
Hi Pufitee,

I've taken your appeal into discussion with the rest of the team.

We'll get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thank you for your time Tomo.
Hi pufitee,

We have discussed your case and come to the conclusion to deny your appeal at this time.

You were on Last Chance when this ban occurred and it was also your 15th ban. The attitude you displayed towards the rules on this occasion was unacceptable and while we do appreciate your apology, we do not feel the ban requires any amendments at this point in time.

You may appeal the ban again in 3 months time.

Denied.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]