Reported User(s): 
Schnitzelburger

Reported User's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:87140344

Date & Time (GMT): 
1/2/19 @ 16:02 GMT

Summary of the incident
Video taken from PR here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=91659

Schnitzelburger is seen as a dictator walking around the streets with no security, violating said rule:
Quote:6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security).

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPCJQ-AsPO0
Now may i remind you, that i was hiding in the fire department and on my way down to Nexus since i thought the firefight was over.
Thus i didn't take a walk or inspect a crime scene like the rule states.
And because you weren't involved you cannot tell that i took a walk like you state.
I came out of my hiding spot down to nexus again.
The Rule Again: 6.3 As a President, you are a very important person and therefore your life is of high priority, so stay out of dangerous situations (i.e, inspecting a crime scene or going outside without security.).
You still violated the written rule. You didn't have security and you were out 'hiding'.

You do realise 'hiding' as a dictator is FailRP right? When doing a Dictator RP you can't just hide and taxwhore.
Tax was deactivated at the Moment and so i couldn't even earn Money.
(02-04-2019, 02:15 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Tax was deactivated at the Moment and so i couldn't even earn Money.

Salary.

All of this regardless contributes to you failing to roleplay correctly and validly (FailRP).
Hello, i am replying here to say.
That the evidence you have postet has been set on private, since it was my video.
Because of this i have also deleted the PR on Mr.Ranger.
Reasons for this is that i became a message or something rather from a friend and he asked me to delete the video.
I took a screenshot of the video as evidence as i knew you'd remove the video.

You broke a rule, removing the PR doesn't remedy that.

Said screenshot:

[Image: d4e5eb57f67a64ab0b93ba86f0c70078.png]
Fair enough.

The last thing i am going to say to this PR is that its kinds of childish and a revenge PR, since you weren't even involved.

Now i would've thought for a person like you with your respect and smartness, you could just look away from the little fight we had and not act childish but it seems to me that you have proven me wrong.

I really hope that we can someday get along.
Denied.