Candy Andy
Exclamation 
Sparkle, You clearly dont understand, you didnt have your gun out before you entered the nexus and it took you a while to get it out, so You cant put under fear rp as i already had a gun out. you broke fear RP as myself and another SRU had there guns pointed at you, i also had presidential backing. You where acting alone. you also clearly heard the mayor say that i can have a gun out which you again dismissed. Also a fellow team member, birdy told you to back off which again you didnt do and he had a gun pointed at you. Within RP the mayor, dictator, put me as government official, so to your logic if birdy cant apply fearRP on to you then you definitely cant on to me as i was higher up than you in every sense of the word. You seem to be completely ignoring the rp situation. 
Sparkles I'm going to say again you did not have me under fear rp as I already had a weapon out when you entered nexus, not to mention I kept it out all the time. During the event me and birdy also had weapons pointed back at you nullifying it. As well as this I also had authority from the president to command you which you refused to respect as well as refusing to listen to the president himself.
Let's break this down.

Approximately 2 seconds into walking through the door, I pull my gun out.
Roughly 3 seconds into the clip, you are then under fearRP and ordered to comply with my demands, you don't comply.
As you can see from the image provided, you were not looking at me at all until 5 seconds into the clip.
[Image: lJp5xtM.png]

At this point in the clip, you are under direct FearRP. You did not comply which led to the situation which unfolded. I have the upper hand, regardless of what my superior is telling me, life comes before orders. You have to do what it takes to value life and ensure all life is maintained. You had no regard for this, you were walking about and waving the pistol like mad. SRU can't do shit and can't put another member of their team under FearRP, it doesn't make sense.

I highly suggest you educate yourself on the definition of FearRP. The administrator who dealt with the case wouldn't have banned you if it was not valid. I can refuse the president as much as I want if I have someone under FearRP. Regardless of what they are saying, they can't change the fact that I can hold someone at gunpoint. It's like saying, if someone was being arrested on Main street at gunpoint and the president waltz along and told them to stop, they wouldn't because it's a valid reason for arrest. I wasn't trying to arrest you, I was putting you under FearRP to get you to stop the weapon and endangering lives. Doing my job. The President can't stop me from doing my job.

As said in my previous statement, allow the staff members to deal with the case and have it dealt with in a timely manner. All you are doing with these arguments is digging you into a deeper hole. You don't understand the meaning of FearRP.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
- I was at the nexus while this was happening and so was involved -

A couple things I would like to mention is this;

Candy Andy already had a gun out as you entered the nexus and never put it away during the entire event so it's more of a Mexican stand off than Candy Andy refusing to follow fear rp

You say that it does not make sense for an SRU to be able to put you under fear rp, if this is true then it also does not make sense that you can put any other government official under fear rp as you are on the same team. (Candy Andy was a government official)

You also say that you can refuse the president as much as you want, the rules arguably disagree. Rule 3.6 says this "Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment and loss of liberty realistically." By defying the president you risk your job and imprisonment and therefore it is not realistic to straight up ignore him.

~Fry
[Image: fc5d486605e9927d1db6571ea04f89bf.png]
Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]