[FL:ABCDEFGHIJKLMANOPQRSTUVWXYZ]
(02-02-2019, 12:16 AM)Lewwings Wrote: Can we not deviate, "PewDiePie"?

Your attitude in this UBR alone should prove that you have no intent to follow or respect any rules and that you cannot keep it mature and respectful at all. Your attitude stinks and you should really re-consider your approach.

Ease off the offensive comments, your burning your bridges.

I'm very sorry that you had to type all that out
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid804681

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=91660

Just storing the extra evidence in this post for ease of access.

(02-02-2019, 12:05 AM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:54 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You continuously insulted myself in OOC. You said something along the lines of "Get a job" "Go have kids" "Your kids will grow up with autism".

These alone are enough to warrant your ban, you continued to use homophobic slurs and derogatory terms towards myself and other members of the community during your little outburst on the server. Janzo stated you need to change your name, you disobeyed which resulted in a kick and then you continued to not take him seriously. Later on he told you to leave the topic in OOC and stop arguing at which point you antagonized other members of the community to start another argument.

Your ban is light all things considered.

don't cry

As you can see in the reply above mine and lewwings points are proven.

Awaiting administrator response.

They are not proven, please provide evidence of me saying this things you made up. Also use commas more they would help you out

Only replying in here to provide evidence, since you seem hellbent on proving that he's liying

[Image: sA9NHuS.jpg]

[Image: 6GXLPgI.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(02-02-2019, 02:20 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 12:05 AM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:54 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 11:49 PM)General Rickets Wrote: You continuously insulted myself in OOC. You said something along the lines of "Get a job" "Go have kids" "Your kids will grow up with autism".

These alone are enough to warrant your ban, you continued to use homophobic slurs and derogatory terms towards myself and other members of the community during your little outburst on the server. Janzo stated you need to change your name, you disobeyed which resulted in a kick and then you continued to not take him seriously. Later on he told you to leave the topic in OOC and stop arguing at which point you antagonized other members of the community to start another argument.

Your ban is light all things considered.

don't cry

As you can see in the reply above mine and lewwings points are proven.

Awaiting administrator response.

They are not proven, please provide evidence of me saying this things you made up. Also use commas more they would help you out

Only replying in here to provide evidence, since you seem hellbent on proving that he's liying

[Image: sA9NHuS.jpg]

[Image: 6GXLPgI.jpg]

Neither of these show I'm "making fun of autism"
Twist your words all you like, were all aware of your use and your lies right here in the ubr.

UBR Denied.

You fully know what you were doing. You made fun of autism in a disrespectful way anyone in their right mind can see that. In addition you did not listen to my warnings and continously made fun of the situation. How immature considering that player had been banned for TOS and for DA in the hour of the situation. Conclusively your attitude throughout this time, making threads calling me out, trying to start a flame war and the way you acted in this thread, bring up apartheid for no reason, insulting other users who are taking this seriously, I can see you haven't changed and this punishment you should learn from.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87930  Cool
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]