STEAM_0:1:95267893

BanID

Ban Reason
BRA (89410) - Abusing the Move Body tool // Long ban per last chance

Staff Member
Awestruck

Involved users
Emily

Why should you be unbanned? Original UBR that was approved: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=90958

My ban was revoked yet has stayed on my record, this is why i believe it should be removed:

As stated in my UBR and why it was approved, i quite literally broke 0 rules in what i was banned for.

To clarify, this is what i did:
Quote:I picked up a ragdoll that was spawned in by the admin 'Divey' and put it through the doors of an RV, i then slightly moved the ragdoll which moved the RV a step or two. Literally a step or two. I then let go of the body and ran along the road and had a completely friendly and not toxic at all chat with the community member 'Emily'. - This was all that the video used as evidence in the report against me shown, which was all that happened.

That was literally all i did. Admins that saw the video saw that what i have just stated above was all that happened, including SoulRipper. With this in mind, the ban reason was completely invalid and i should have never been banned, which is why it should be removed from my record.

To add:
Although 'move body tool abuse' is not a written rule it most likely falls under FailRP, so i understand why people are punished for it, however i did not violate any rules in doing what i did (as i didn't abuse the move body tool) or act in a mingy fashion.

These are the reasons i believe my ban should be wiped from my record.

Thank you for reading and reviewing my ban removal request.
The ban appears to have been lifted due to it's length being questioned. This does not make the ban itself invalid. The administrator at the time deemed the case to be worthy of punishment and we do not see a reason to disagree with this judgement. Therefore, the ban will remain on record.

Denied.