Mr. Flaminator & The Falcone Family
Reported User(s): Mr. Flaminator & The Falcone Family

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54179978

Date & Time (GMT): 30/1/19 @ 18:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Dupe used by accused individuals directly violates rules regarding doomforting and basing.

Mr.Flaminator owned the dupe, however it was abused by everyone involved.

Evidence
[Image: c65b7670c67cf6f92aacccecc62d7150.png]
As you can see in the photo above, he is shooting down at us using the defense, with only his head showing - This directly violates rules regarding doomforting.

[Image: 6469b163b0fcfd5826afc3888490f752.png]
In the photo above, you can see a triangular prop is being used as a part of the defensive structure.

Extract from the doomforting explanations: 
Quote:A corridor is tight if it cannot fit 2 people side-by-side. It does not matter if a base is a natural doomfort, it still counts as one (using the world/map to your advantage, i.e. Apartment corridors). Sloped props, most notably triangular props, may not be used in a defensive structure.

[Image: 2003d6fd6d48526e389136e0e3227667.png]
You can once again see in the photo above that the defensive structure is being used in a way that only allows the attacker to see the defenders head.
As said in OOC: 4 staff members (3 moderators and 1 Administrator) approved the base. We always contacted a staff member to check out our base and tell us any fixes (if needed). If needed we did fix them infront of their eyes.

Involved Staff Members:

[FL:M] NoidZ (Approved the base as it is on the photos "JackZ" Posted.)
[FL:M] Huskii
[FL:M] HameZ
[FL] GHOSTKILLER

These 4 members always allowed us to use the base. 

Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Our heads and chest can be hit easilly...

[Image: 5SIYEmT.png]
[Image: kYz0mQk.png]
[Image: 81hgMxM.png]
(01-30-2019, 07:01 PM)Hostage Wrote:

Our heads and chest can be hit easilly...
-snip-

*Involved - I raided this*

You cannot test this whilst not having a gun out, when you do have a gun in that position you body dips down, from the perspective of the door to downtown motors, you can only see your head.

EDIT: This was not approved by [FL:M] Hamez, I don't think any of these staff members saw the base during a raid, otherwise I do not think that they would have approved it.
[Image: dcyg12u-49b9cf58-bdd3-4be1-ae69-fe1db456b265.png]
*Involved - member of the Falcon Family (RP) *

But why they said it was ok... they flew around, walked around , checked it and said it was ok.
We changed what had to be changed. So that we could have a proper base to use.
We can fix the problems by moving down our plates so if we shoot that more than the head is shown.
<3

But saying it is ok to be used. Is the same as Approving...
Apparently not...

It was not our intention to go against the rules. We can fix the problems so a situation like this does not happen again.

And if there is a ban. I want to take full responsibility.
Hostage doesn’t deserve any ban.

Mr. Flaminator you have directly violated rules regarding doomforting in using triangular props in your defence and shooting from your defense in a way that only allows the attacker to see your head as seen in provided screenshots.

The screenshots I’ve provided literally show the accused violating rules regarding doomforting that I have raised in the report, regardless of ‘base approval’ by staff members.

You’ve directly violated rules in having this dupe and using it in aggressive RP.
As I told you, if you had simply apologised and acknowledged your mistakes to me in OOC, this report would not have been posted, but you told me to post it.
The part of the triangular props is not my part, I made the block around the stairs. Anyway, [FL:M] NoidZ approved it when we asked to come and check it out. Also you could've called NoidZ during the raid to pause it and check it out himself while being in the raiders spot. 

I am not giving an apologise when a FL Staff member approved it when we were building it. 

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The triangular props was mine, As i told in the server, We called an Staff member to get it approved becouse we was not sure, Then we got it approved, So I'll not answere anymore before [FL] Noidz has made an comment on this, becouse that is the staff member that approved the base.
Your only arguement is that a moderator supposedly ‘approved’ your base.

It directly breaks rules, you should simply have read the rules rather than relied on a moderator to tell you that it’s ‘approved’.
(01-31-2019, 08:53 AM)JackZ Wrote: Your only arguement is that a moderator supposedly ‘approved’ your base.

It directly breaks rules, you should simply have read the rules rather than relied on a moderator to tell you that it’s ‘approved’.

It clearly says in the rules  “If in doubt, ask an admin. They always have the final say on what is or isn't a doomfort. Just because one admin says it's OK doesn't mean that another will agree; often these issues are contextual, so the admin currently online is always the one most suited to make that decision. Super-admin decisions do not overrule the decisions of the admin online with you, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier.” 

We are not sure if it was a doomfort thats why we always called a moderator to check it out. Huskii and NoidZ and GHOSTKILLER can approve it for sure. I was there with my own eyes. So yes our arguement is “Staff members approved it” because they got a final decision about it and they should know if its a doomfort yes or no. Which means if they approves it, its not our fault (As it says in the doomfort explanation)

HameZ was there in a raid and paused it to tell us to change the keypad. Which we fixed directly when he asked 

However, before you come with “Since when can moderators approve bases”. They are mostly the only staff members online on the server and with powers. So it would be ridiculous if they couldn’t approve something when a player isn’t sure. 

I am done discussing this. We (As the Falcon Family) will wait till one of the moderators/admin that approved our base will answer on this report. 

[FL:M] NoidZ is the one who approved the base Yesterday. The base where this report goes about. 

Edit: Whats the idea behind the 2nd report? You might aswell just remove it and add it to this one.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator