Mr. Flaminator & The Falcone Family
(01-31-2019, 09:58 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 08:53 AM)JackZ Wrote: Your only arguement is that a moderator supposedly ‘approved’ your base.

It directly breaks rules, you should simply have read the rules rather than relied on a moderator to tell you that it’s ‘approved’.

It clearly says in the rules  “If in doubt, ask an admin. They always have the final say on what is or isn't a doomfort. Just because one admin says it's OK doesn't mean that another will agree; often these issues are contextual, so the admin currently online is always the one most suited to make that decision. Super-admin decisions do not overrule the decisions of the admin online with you, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier.” 

We are not sure if it was a doomfort thats why we always called a moderator to check it out. Huskii and NoidZ and GHOSTKILLER can approve it for sure. I was there with my own eyes. So yes our arguement is “Staff members approved it” because they got a final decision about it and they should know if its a doomfort yes or no. Which means if they approves it, its not our fault (As it says in the doomfort explanation)

HameZ was there in a raid and paused it to tell us to change the keypad. Which we fixed directly when he asked 

However, before you come with “Since when can moderators approve bases”. They are mostly the only staff members online on the server and with powers. So it would be ridiculous if they couldn’t approve something when a player isn’t sure. 

I am done discussing this. We (As the Falcon Family) will wait till one of the moderators/admin that approved our base will answer on this report. 

[FL:M] NoidZ is the one who approved the base Yesterday. The base where this report goes about. 

Edit: Whats the idea behind the 2nd report? You might aswell just remove it and add it to this one.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator

You're using the same argument every time.

Read this carefully:

Your base directly violated written rules and explanations regarding doomforting and building defensive structures. 
Do not blame your lack of rules knowledge on staff that have supposedly 'approved' your base because you couldn't be fucked to read the rules and explanations.

It's as simple as this, if you had read the rules and explanations, you wouldn't have broken them, you wouldn't have needed a staff member to 'approve' your base, and you wouldn't have been reported.

You have directly violated rules in using this base as a defensive structure, a moderator 'approving' your base is no excuse, you should have read the rules.

No staff member can grant you access to directly violate rules, which is what you have done here, so your arguement does not stand.

Here is the rule you directly broke:

Quote:A corridor is tight if it cannot fit 2 people side-by-side. It does not matter if a base is a natural doomfort, it still counts as one (using the world/map to your advantage, i.e. Apartment corridors). Sloped props, most notably triangular props, may not be used in a defensive structure.
As well as this rule being broken by you and general weed, the cover, which was shown in screenshots, you were using to fire down from with only your head showing.
I have also edited the screenshots on the dupe to the rule violations more clearly.
Greetings everyone. I feel as my name has been mentioned many times I best reply and say what must be said. Firstly, there are some direct rules regarding doomforts and there are some more open to interpretation guidelines. Now, I did have a look at this base earlier in the day, before a raid took place. I noticed that cover was excessive on one of the higher platforms so we had that lowered. The openings seemed to show an adequate amount of the defenders bodies, though granted this was tested without aiming with a gun. Lastly regarding the triangular prop,you will have to forgive my human error in not noticing this. Though they aren't overly abusive in the way they are used here, it is indeed directly ruled out in the guidelines, which I, nor anyone can dispute. This is my input, I now shall leave this to be reviewed by an admin (moderators cannot conclude prs). 

Thanks
(01-31-2019, 11:45 AM)NoidZ Wrote: Greetings everyone. I feel as my name has been mentioned many times I best reply and say what must be said. Firstly, there are some direct rules regarding doomforts and there are some more open to interpretation guidelines. Now, I did have a look at this base earlier in the day, before a raid took place. I noticed that cover was excessive on one of the higher platforms so we had that lowered. The openings seemed to show an adequate amount of the defenders bodies, though granted this was tested without aiming with a gun. Lastly regarding the triangular prop,you will have to forgive my human error in not noticing this. Though they aren't overly abusive in the way they are used here, it is indeed directly ruled out in the guidelines, which I, nor anyone can dispute. This is my input, I now shall leave this to be reviewed by an admin (moderators cannot conclude prs). 

Thanks

It's an easy thing to miss, nothing here is your fault, they should have read the rules.
Hey! 
Sometimes you can forget about some parts of the rules, And I take responsibility for it. 

It was not the reason we called a staff member, it is because we dont want to miss something that makes our base a doomfort, which anyone who can do because we are only humans, And have we missed / forgotten something, and if it is accepted by a staff member, then I'll take it as approved / not doomfort.

I'm not sure what more i should say, I have seen my misstakes.

Kind Regards,
General Weed
Its My Birthday! 
(01-31-2019, 11:18 AM)JackZ Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 09:58 AM)Mr. Flaminator Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 08:53 AM)JackZ Wrote: Your only arguement is that a moderator supposedly ‘approved’ your base.

It directly breaks rules, you should simply have read the rules rather than relied on a moderator to tell you that it’s ‘approved’.

It clearly says in the rules  “If in doubt, ask an admin. They always have the final say on what is or isn't a doomfort. Just because one admin says it's OK doesn't mean that another will agree; often these issues are contextual, so the admin currently online is always the one most suited to make that decision. Super-admin decisions do not overrule the decisions of the admin online with you, so don't ignore what the admins say just because another admin or a super-admin gave you permission earlier.” 

We are not sure if it was a doomfort thats why we always called a moderator to check it out. Huskii and NoidZ and GHOSTKILLER can approve it for sure. I was there with my own eyes. So yes our arguement is “Staff members approved it” because they got a final decision about it and they should know if its a doomfort yes or no. Which means if they approves it, its not our fault (As it says in the doomfort explanation)

HameZ was there in a raid and paused it to tell us to change the keypad. Which we fixed directly when he asked 

However, before you come with “Since when can moderators approve bases”. They are mostly the only staff members online on the server and with powers. So it would be ridiculous if they couldn’t approve something when a player isn’t sure. 

I am done discussing this. We (As the Falcon Family) will wait till one of the moderators/admin that approved our base will answer on this report. 

[FL:M] NoidZ is the one who approved the base Yesterday. The base where this report goes about. 

Edit: Whats the idea behind the 2nd report? You might aswell just remove it and add it to this one.
Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator

You're using the same argument every time.

Read this carefully:

Your base directly violated written rules and explanations regarding doomforting and building defensive structures. 
Do not blame your lack of rules knowledge on staff that have supposedly 'approved' your base because you couldn't be fucked to read the rules and explanations.

It's as simple as this, if you had read the rules and explanations, you wouldn't have broken them, you wouldn't have needed a staff member to 'approve' your base, and you wouldn't have been reported.

You have directly violated rules in using this base as a defensive structure, a moderator 'approving' your base is no excuse, you should have read the rules.

No staff member can grant you access to directly violate rules, which is what you have done here, so your arguement does not stand.

Here is the rule you directly broke:

Quote:A corridor is tight if it cannot fit 2 people side-by-side. It does not matter if a base is a natural doomfort, it still counts as one (using the world/map to your advantage, i.e. Apartment corridors). Sloped props, most notably triangular props, may not be used in a defensive structure.
As well as this rule being broken by you and general weed, the cover, which was shown in screenshots, you were using to fire down from with only your head showing.

So you are saying if you are not 100% sure if its a doomfort we couldn’t be fucked to read the rules? 

Staff members ARE HERE to assist you with something if you aren’t pretty sure. We’ve read the explanation couple of times when building the base. Still we found it needed to ask a staff member his opinion. 

As NoidZ said he came and checked it out and even helped us to lower props and change some. Also as he stated “ Lastly regarding the triangular prop,you will have to forgive my human error in not noticing this. Though they aren't overly abusive in the way they are used here”

Also, stop aiming at one person just because I am the only one that reply’s to your report. The building was made by 5 people. “Saying hostage doesn’t deserve any ban is ridiculous as he was involved in this build so he is involved in this report” Saying it like that just means we all don’t deserve a ban. Since we all build this base and its everyone’s responsibility .

We told you to post a report if you think it was needed, as we got checked by several staff members. If they say its okay then we have no reason to doubt about his decision. 

Like I said before, you could’ve called NoidZ during the raid and so he could check it out for the 2nd time. If there was any problem then we would have changed it without discussing about it. 

We also added more protection for the raiders so it could be a normal fight without any disadvantages. 

I do agree with the stairs window, you only see our head from that point which General Weed himself probably didn’t think about it. 

Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Nobody was needed to be called in the raid, i finished the raid and the government won. You guys broke the rules so i've raised it in a report which will be dealt with administrators rather than moderators.
Denied.

While there were some areas of this dupe which have been now identified as doomfort, it would be unfair for any punishment to be given due to them receiving approval for it in game.

We hope that the players involved and staff members involved will learn from this and be more careful when building or approving aggressive dupes in the future.

Thanks.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]