[FL:RP] MrNightmare
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] MrNightmare

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219612302

Date & Time (GMT): 30/1/19 @ 12:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was standing by the lake fishing (completely unarmed), I was talking to the other corleone members who were being raided at the time I was already killed by [FL:RP] MrNightmare in the raid so I was staying away from where I was based at the time, I was talking about how their days had been and how they were getting on. During this interaction over the radio [FL:RP] MrNightmare came up to me and without warning shot me down and killed me later on after being confronted telling me it was because I was using my radio to speak to the others.

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Evidence
It's not much but it is a statement and admission of guilt where he explains the situation himself in short

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1639689622

(<3) (OOC) Jamiek540: really with that rdm
Your Voice Radio is on. Type '/voiceradio off' to turn it off.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] MrNightmare: you were using your radio
(<3) (OOC) Jamiek540: that's not a reason to kill someone who's unarmed
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] MrNightmare: it is
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] MrNightmare: read rules

(<3) (OOC) Jamiek540: no look up the rules
(Advert) Ivan Morozow (1950): Can you finally PISS OFF YOU WANKER?!
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] MrNightmare: wanna play like this?
(<3) (OOC) Jamiek540: 3.1a look it up
(<3) (OOC) Jamiek540: Violence should always be the last option
(Radio) Ivan Morozow: This is the end i guess
(<3) (OOC) Jamiek540: a man standing at the docks unarmed talking about medkits is not a
valid reason
*Posting on behalf of MrNightmare*
On the picture you showed , it is showing that you broke nlr since you still had 4 min untill you can come again , you still used your radio and i was raiding the corleones and when i killed you , you had a suit on so i dont know that you were the don , secound of all i did tell you to leave but you still used your radio and came back when i killed you twice already as you can see that you were 6 min on when i said i killed you and that was after the raid and after me killing you the secound time when you were using your radio . good job you showed the staff members you broke nlr twice and used your voice radio.
Again I wasn't interacting with the situation I was fishing, and also if someone is breaking NLR but not retaliating at all that is still a breach of both Backseat administration and 3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Also you did not tell me to leave at any point you just killed me immediately as soon as you came close to me
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Denied.

Insufficient evidence to suggest that he did not give you any prior warning before killing you.

Thanks.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]