SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

BanID: 70370

Ban Reason
FearRP, physgun laserpointing, constantly minging, 12th ban, you

Staff Member: Tempski

Involved users
satnavjudo

Why should you be unbanned?
First of all I would like to apologise for posting my first appeal in the wrong part of the forums.

There are many reasons why I would like to be unbanned from the server; the community being the biggest factor, however aspects such as the great role play and freedom you have on the fearless RP server is something I am yet to discover on another server.

I understand that I did manage to acquire a quite subsatcial amount of bans in the time I played on the server however these incidences occurred several years ago now and I believe I deserve a second chance. Many people would say that someone doesn’t change however I am now approaching 20 years or age and my childish behaviour left me a long while ago now.

I also believe that as I was a lot younger I didn’t take RP servers seriously, this isn’t acceptable I understand however as I have matured I have a greater understanding of what it takes to be a valued member of a RP community and this is why I wish to get myself back into the best one!

I truly believe that if I am given another chance on FL i will not brake any rules again.

Thankyou for reading my appeal today, if you would like to know more then please ask me anything you wish to find out.

Many thanks, satnav
Hi satnavjudo,

I will discuss your case with the team and get back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Thankyou
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Hi satnavjudo,

You'll be pleased to hear that we are giving you another chance. Your ban has been lifted.

Please take the time to read the rules again as they may have changed since the last time you played. Be extra careful not to break any rules as we are giving you another chance and that should not be taken for granted.

Welcome back!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]