Your Age: 18
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Hours on FL: 110 (Min 250h)
RP Points: 0 (Min 1)
How many bans do you have: 1 (Max 5)
Do you have a Microphone: Y (Y/N)

Server activity 0/10: 4/10
Forum activity 0/10: 0/10
Have you read, and understood the server rules: Y (Y/N)

(If no state why, exceptions can be made if necessary.)

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: Y (Y/N)

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: Y (Y/N)

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: Y (Y/N)

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: Y (Y/N)

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: N (Y/N)

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words):

I believe that I have the ability to bring extensive role-play knowledge, as well as social knowledge to the El Paco Clan. I have over 2800 hours in Garry’s Mod, a majority of which was spent on serious-roleplay servers. This knowledge is high transferable to intense situations in CityRP, such as hostage situations, robberies, and car thefts and the likes. Properly role-playing the situation is very important, and also brings an increased element of fun. As for social knowledge, I have experience running two different Garry’s Mod servers, as well as being in charge of my school newspaper, and I understand the important aspects of social success. I would love to start a social outreach program for El Paco, so that it may become feared, but also respected. This could be achieved through the use of intense and focused advertising (in and out of game), as well as documenting group activities. I look forward to your decision.

(In-Character Information)

Full Name: Adam Vincent
Nicknames: Vince

Date of birth: 11/10/2000
Place of Birth: Berlin, Germany
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 179lbs
Character Background(Min 150 Words):

Adam Vincent was born to two, fairly normal parent’s in the middle class. He lived a happy life growing up, often spending long amounts of time on nice vacations throughout Europe. Adam attended a private school that had a heavy focus on language arts, of which he became very proficient in. His childhood dream was to become a writer, living a top a small mountain top away from the rest of society. This dream was soon washed away. While on vacation through Russia, his parents got caught in a storm. They were snowed into the vehicle with no provisions, and it was twelve days before they were found. They were dead. This began the downward spiral that forced Adam to turn to crime. Shortly after the death of his parent’s he could no longer afford to attend his prestigious school, forcing him to drop out. He did not finish his degree. He soon turned to petty drug crimes as a quick form of cash, and due to his quick wit, he often fared pretty well. This is where his journey picks up at Evo-City.
(02-11-2019, 03:01 AM)midnightspy007 Wrote: (OOC)

Steam Name: Midnight
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52505415
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Hours on FL: 110 (Min 250h)
RP Points: 0 (Min 1)
How many bans do you have: 1 (Max 5)
Do you have a Microphone: Y (Y/N)

Server activity 0/10: 4/10
Forum activity 0/10: 0/10
Have you read, and understood the server rules: Y (Y/N)

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: Y (Y/N)

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: Y (Y/N)

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: Y (Y/N)

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: Y (Y/N)

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: N (Y/N)

I believe that I have the ability to bring extensive role-play knowledge, as well as social knowledge to the El Paco Clan. I have over 2800 hours in Garry’s Mod, a majority of which was spent on serious-roleplay servers. This knowledge is high transferable to intense situations in CityRP, such as hostage situations, robberies, and car thefts and the likes. Properly role-playing the situation is very important, and also brings an increased element of fun. As for social knowledge, I have experience running two different Garry’s Mod servers, as well as being in charge of my school newspaper, and I understand the important aspects of social success. I would love to start a social outreach program for El Paco, so that it may become feared, but also respected. This could be achieved through the use of intense and focused advertising (in and out of game), as well as documenting group activities. I look forward to your decision.

Full Name: Adam Vincent
Nicknames: Vince

Date of birth:  11/10/2000
Place of Birth: Berlin, Germany
Height: 6'1''
Weight: 179lbs

Adam Vincent was born to two, fairly normal parent’s in the middle class. He lived a happy life growing up, often spending long amounts of time on nice vacations throughout Europe. Adam attended a private school that had a heavy focus on language arts, of which he became very proficient in. His childhood dream was to become a writer, living a top a small mountain top away from the rest of society. This dream was soon washed away. While on vacation through Russia, his parents got caught in a storm. They were snowed into the vehicle with no provisions, and it was twelve days before they were found. They were dead. This began the downward spiral that forced Adam to turn to crime. Shortly after the death of his parent’s he could no longer afford to attend his prestigious school, forcing him to drop out. He did not finish his degree. He soon turned to petty drug crimes as a quick form of cash, and due to his quick wit, he often fared pretty well. This is where his journey picks up at Evo-City.
Your Application is currently Under Review.
[Image: 6020-200.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
An USB stick made it's way to the post
[Image: cuyLPj3.png]
Click to open the USB

Spoiler :
[Image: 44fKmQp.png]

Spoiler :

Steam Name: [HR:M] Hostage
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35770494
Your Age: 28
Timezone: (UTC+01:00) Brussel
Hours on FL: 2132
RP Points: 27
How many bans do you have: 0
Do you have a Microphone: Yes

Server activity Since 08-28-2011
Forum activity Since 08-31-2011
Have you read, and understood the server rules: Yes

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: Yes
Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: Yes
Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: Yes
Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: Yes
Do you for fill the requirements listed above: Yes

I am interested to be part of a group who goes against the corrupt governments that we all know so well. ------------------------------(021)
The minority deserves to be seen and to grow, free from the opressing government that keeps them down.-----------------------------(039)
Operating behind the white schreen filled with laws, providing the weaker people with the needs to grow.-------------------------------(056)
I have worked  with and  for the government for so long and did not  recieve a thank you for all the hard work.-----------------------(079) 
The police ran in my home and searched everything even when I had nothing, everything I had was legal.------------------------------(098)  
On the road I have been stopped for no reasons and still  had to pay fines, antagonizing is not an option towards them.------------(121)
That does take away my trust in the government and it's so called  well doers.---------------------------------------------------------------(136)
I know that I have 150 words to use, but I need to use more. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(150) 
With this I wanted to show you that I take things seriously. Even if it means that I  have to take  things literaly.------------------------(173)
I might need more practice with my rifle to be a good addition to El Paco De Tori, but I want to mean something again.------------(195)
Moving against  the government and it's employees is not a problem for me.-----------------------------------------------------------------(208) 
I can stand still for hours like a guard without getting bored of doing so.----------------------------------------------------------------------(223)
Starting from a low position is a normal way to grow. I Don't mind being under  superior members.------------------------------------(241)
So far my  "Why do you want to join".--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(250) 

In-Character Information

Date of birth: 19/12/1987
Place of Birth: 
[Image: YTFRtZ2.png]
AZ Sint Basius hospital (Dendermonde, Belgium)
https://www.azsintblasius.be/startpagina/
Height: 1 Meter 73 / 5ft 8.11
Weight: 80 kg / 176 lb and 5.917 oz

Character Background (Min 150 Words):

Lucas Andrew moved to EvoCity in Fifth of 08/28/2011, he moved in with his brother Brook Andrew ([FL]Shaodw, back than).
Finding a fine job as shop owner, he  began selling  electronics, but  got robbed  many times. 
He grew tired and started his own group. it became a security group that  were aiming for a safer city to live in. 
They were known as Slyfox. In years it grew to be the known Slyfox Security Corporation, wich went active in Europe aswell.
The SRSC, Le Sournois Renard Sécurité Conseil, allowed Lucas Andrew to continui his work in EvoCity.
Years went past where Lucas worked for clients, governments and their  many Presidents / Mayors / Kings and Queens.

Lucas earned  the nickname Sly Fox   because he is cunning and plans ahead of things.
Working with new people never has been an issue for him. He easily adjusts and observes the situations he is in.
He is a hard worker who wants to  bring everything to a good end. If he fails, he  would learn from his mistakes.
Being wounded on the field did remove his accuracy with a rifle, but he is taking  lessons again to get better at it.
He never backs down from his goals. Once he has set his interest  in something, he will do anything to get it done.

The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Flex
(02-12-2019, 08:01 PM)Hostage Wrote: An USB stick made it's way to the post
[Image: cuyLPj3.png]
Click to open the USB

Spoiler :
[Image: 44fKmQp.png]

Spoiler :

Steam Name: [HR:M] Hostage
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35770494
Your Age: 28
Timezone: (UTC+01:00) Brussel
Hours on FL: 2132
RP Points: 27
How many bans do you have: 0

Server activity Since 08-28-2011
Forum activity Since 08-31-2011

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: Yes
Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: Yes

I am interested to be part of a group who goes against the corrupt governments that we all know so well. ------------------------------(021)
The minority deserves to be seen and to grow, free from the opressing government that keeps them down.-----------------------------(039)
Operating behind the white schreen filled with laws, providing the weaker people with the needs to grow.-------------------------------(056)
I have worked  with and  for the government for so long and did not  recieve a thank you for all the hard work.-----------------------(079) 
The police ran in my home and searched everything even when I had nothing, everything I had was legal.------------------------------(098)  
On the road I have been stopped for no reasons and still  had to pay fines, antagonizing is not an option towards them.------------(121)
That does take away my trust in the government and it's so called  well doers.---------------------------------------------------------------(136)
I know that I have 150 words to use, but I need to use more. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------(150) 
With this I wanted to show you that I take things seriously. Even if it means that I  have to take  things literaly.------------------------(173)
I might need more practice with my rifle to be a good addition to El Paco De Tori, but I want to mean something again.------------(195)
Moving against  the government and it's employees is not a problem for me.-----------------------------------------------------------------(208) 
I can stand still for hours like a guard without getting bored of doing so.----------------------------------------------------------------------(223)
Starting from a low position is a normal way to grow. I Don't mind being under  superior members.------------------------------------(241)
So far my  "Why do you want to join".--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(250) 

In-Character Information

Date of birth: 19/12/1987
Place of Birth: 
[Image: YTFRtZ2.png]
AZ Sint Basius hospital (Dendermonde, Belgium)
https://www.azsintblasius.be/startpagina/
Height: 1 Meter 73 / 5ft 8.11
Weight: 80 kg / 176 lb and 5.917 oz

Character Background (Min 150 Words):

Lucas Andrew moved to EvoCity in Fifth of 08/28/2011, he moved in with his brother Brook Andrew ([FL]Shaodw, back than).
Finding a fine job as shop owner, he  began selling  electronics, but  got robbed  many times. 
He grew tired and started his own group. it became a security group that  were aiming for a safer city to live in. 
They were known as Slyfox. In years it grew to be the known Slyfox Security Corporation, wich went active in Europe aswell.
The SRSC, Le Sournois Renard Sécurité Conseil, allowed Lucas Andrew to continui his work in EvoCity.
Years went past where Lucas worked for clients, governments and their  many Presidents / Mayors / Kings and Queens.

Lucas earned  the nickname Sly Fox   because he is cunning and plans ahead of things.
Working with new people never has been an issue for him. He easily adjusts and observes the situations he is in.
He is a hard worker who wants to  bring everything to a good end. If he fails, he  would learn from his mistakes.
Being wounded on the field did remove his accuracy with a rifle, but he is taking  lessons again to get better at it.
He never backs down from his goals. Once he has set his interest  in something, he will do anything to get it done.

The following 1 user Likes Flex's post:
  • Altoria
APPLICATION APPROVED
(Probation Period  - Adam Vincent)
Lucas Andrew,  Adam Vincent
"At the end of the day, all members remain as disposable."
The following 2 users Like infiSTAR.de's post:
  • Flex, Altoria
Steam Name: Kr33ze
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117677892
Timezone: GMT
Hours on FL: (Min 250h) 279 and 39 minutes
RP Points: (Min 1) 0
How many bans do you have: (Max 5) 3
Do you have a Microphone: (Y/N) Y

Server activity 0/10: /10 8
Forum activity 0/10: /10 5
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N) Y

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Y/N) Y

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: (Y/N) Y

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words):
I want to Join El Paco because it is a fun and interesting group full of people who are fun to rp with, I also want to join because i enjoy aggressive role playing and this group contains the most interesting and fun people i have role played with. I also feel i will be able to benefit the team as i am always willing to rp, passive and aggressive. I have a wide knowledge on the map and how the game works. I am also more than happy to come online whenever needed around work, but i am free almost always.

Full Name: Connor Black
Nicknames: don't really have one?

Date of birth: DD/MM/YY 19/07/00
Place of Birth: Mercy hospital
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 pounds
Rough nature and trigger happy at times, takes direction and orders well and is always happy to help another member out. Slight gambling addiction but not skint yet. Grew up in a lower part of england and moved to Evo city around the age of 12, first living in the old slums which gave me my rough tough nature. Been around drugs and guns also my whole life leading to my pretty decent aim. My first kill was on my father after he beat my mother at the age of 15, first car was the trabant at 17, slowly working my way up to the beautiful porche 918 i drive today. Soon after getting my car i began smuggling drugs and guns for the Don himself and making quite the pretty penny whilst doing so, after a while he got impressed with my skill of evading the police and killing whoever i had to so he promoted me to work in his restaurant. i stayed there for a few years then decided to go out alone and have opened a few restaurants of my own, sold a few guns and drugs (both legally and illegally). that pretty much leads me to today, a solo man with one hell of a background looking for a new boss to serve under.
(02-12-2019, 11:45 PM)Kr33ze Wrote: Steam Name: Kr33ze
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117677892
Timezone: GMT
Hours on FL: (Min 250h) 279 and 39 minutes
RP Points: (Min 1) 0
How many bans do you have: (Max 5) 3
Do you have a Microphone: (Y/N) Y

Server activity 0/10: /10 8
Forum activity 0/10: /10 5
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N) Y

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Y/N) Y

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: (Y/N) Y

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words):
I want to Join El Paco because it is a fun and interesting group full of people who are fun to rp with, I also want to join because i enjoy aggressive role playing and this group contains the most interesting and fun people i have role played with

Full Name: Connor Black
Nicknames: don't really have one?

Date of birth: DD/MM/YY 19/07/00
Place of Birth: Mercy hospital
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 pounds
Rough nature and trigger happy at times, takes direction and orders well and is always happy to help another member out. Slight gambling addiction but not skint yet. Grew up in a lower part of england and moved to Evo city around the age of 12, first living in the old slums which gave me my rough tough nature. Been around drugs and guns also my whole life leading to my pretty decent aim. My first kill was on my father after he beat my mother at the age of 15, first car was the trabant at 17, slowly working my way up to the beautiful porche 918 i drive today. Soon after getting my car i began smuggling drugs and guns for the Don himself and making quite the pretty penny whilst doing so, after a while he got impressed with my skill of evading the police and killing whoever i had to so he promoted me to work in his restaurant. i stayed there for a few years then decided to go out alone and have opened a few restaurants of my own, sold a few guns and drugs (both legally and illegally). that pretty much leads me to today, a solo man with one hell of a background looking for a new boss to serve under.

Steam Name: DaanBanaan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127803302
Your Age: 15
Timezone: GTM
Hours on FL:  404
RP Points: 0
How many bans do you have: 1

Server activity 0/10: /9
Forum activity 0/10: /6

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring : I want to join because i like to shooting and i like Mafia RP. I have everythink to have in Mafia. I  like to  support my friends when its almost possible. I dont have any clan before and i like to join here becuase here its my style to roleplay. I like to have fun

Full Name: Daan Hazelton
Nicknames: Rock

Date of birth:  01/6/95
Place of Birth:Lodz
Height: 190 centymeters
Weight: 105
Character Background(Min 150 Words): Gangster from Poland who decide went to Evocity. He is very strong and muscular. He like to do illegal thinks and have no emotions. His  family was killed. he dont have anythink to lost.His mission is kill everyone who block his way