RP Points: (Min 1) 0 - But spoke to Bread about this
How many bans do you have: (Max 5) 0
Do you have a Microphone: (Y/N) Y

Server activity 0/10: 9/10
Forum activity 0/10: 7/10
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N) Y

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Y/N)Y

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Y/N) Y

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words): I'd like to Join El Paco as I believe i'd be a valued member to the clan. I like how they perform and also think I can learn alot from the experienced members in the clan. I can bring equipment and guns and also great spirit to the team, After all a happy team is a successful team? I also would like to join El Paco to see them grow and get stronger, I think the team at the moment is a very strong team and hopefully by having me it will get stronger!

(In-Character Information)

Full Name: John Pierce
Nicknames: Johny

Date of birth: 27/01/1998
Place of Birth: BP Car Park
Height: 6" 1
Weight: 100 pounds
APPLICATION APPROVED

John Pierce
"At the end of the day, all members remain as disposable."
[Image: 6020-200.png]
The following 2 users Like infiSTAR.de's post:
  • Flex, L Y N C H Y
Looks nice
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Steam Name: hg00098
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180006068
Your Age: 16
Timezone: EST
Hours on FL:  (270+)
RP Points: (0)
How many bans do you have: (0)
Do you have a Microphone: (Yes but it sometimes sounds like a jet engine)

Server activity 0/10: 9/10
Forum activity 0/10: 1/10
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Yes)

(If no state why, exceptions can be made if necessary.)

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N)

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N)

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Yes)

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Yes)

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: (Yes except for RP points. That system is obviously rigged.)

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words): I was invited to join this clan by my good friend FlexibleBread45. I am not exacly the best gunman but im not terrible either. I would like to believe that I am quite good with a handgun but I let other people be the judge of that. I however am very good at driving and avoiding things like traffic lights, signs, trees, etc so I would like to believe that I would make a great getaway driver. I currently have a sprinter ambulance as my main method of transportation but as soon as someone buys my aston martin I should be able to get something nice.

Full Name: Steve just lost my Jobs
Nicknames: Steve

Date of birth:  7/11/89
Place of Birth: Mercy Hospital
Height: 5,4"
Weight: 190
Character Background(Min 150 Words): Steve just lost my Jobs was born to a poor farming family at the Maryland/Virginia state line. He was often found outside looking for work after he graduated from his local high school. He has had one rough time finding employment as he has been through almost 30 jobs. He is often found at the unemployment office looking for work or in line at the welfare office trying to qualify for government aid. He does like his handguns as they are cheap and disposable.
[Image: WANG_YANG_GANG_PROTEST.png]
Posting App on behalf of CarbonScoring56

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Steam Name: carbonscoring56
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200859729
Your Age: 13
Timezone: central standard
Hours on FL: (Min 250h) 478
RP Points: (Min 1)
How many bans do you have: (Max 5) 2
Do you have a Microphone: (Y/N) yes

Server activity 0/10: /10
Forum activity 0/10: /10
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Y/N) yes

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N) yes

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N) yes

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Y/N) yes

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Y/N) yes

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: (Y/N) yes

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words): I want to join el Paco because some of my friends are already in it. They asked if I wanted to join and I said sure. I’m not quite sure what ill bring to el Paco except a somewhat squeaker that people can laugh at. I can help El Paco with any missions that they may need. I can spell and make stuff up on the spot pretty well, which helps me roleplay.

Full Name: Ponyboy Curtis Capone
Nicknames: Pony

Date of birth: 9/20/1999
Place of Birth: Evo city
Height: 6ft
Weight: 180 pounds
Character Background(Min 150 Words): Parents were part of a non violent rebel group. Parents were executed at the when Character was 8. Bounced around from orphanage to foster home, was a trouble maker so none of them wanted said character. Joined army at 18 but was dishonorably discharged at 19. Wanted to go to space to get away from a corrupt world but had no chance, so he joined the Cartel.
[Image: unknown.png]
APPLICATION APPROVED
(Probation Period - Does not fit requirements)
Steve just lost my Jobs, Ponyboy Curtis Capone

[Image: 6020-200.png]
The following 1 user Likes infiSTAR.de's post:
  • Flex
Steam Name: Kr33ze
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117677892
Your Age: 18
Timezone: GMT
Hours on FL: (Min 250h) 259 and 24 minutes
RP Points: (Min 1) 0
How many bans do you have: (Max 5) 2?
Do you have a Microphone: (Y/N) Y

Server activity 0/10: /10 8
Forum activity 0/10: /10 5
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N) Y

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Y/N) Y

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Y/N) Y

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: (Y/N) Y

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words):
I want to Join El Paco because it is a fun and interesting group full of people who are fun to rp with, I also want to join because i enjoy aggressive role playing and this group contains the most interesting and fun people i have role played with

Full Name: Connor Black
Nicknames: don't really have one?

Date of birth: DD/MM/YY 19/07/00
Place of Birth: Mercy hospital
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180 pounds
Character Background(Min 150 Words):
Rough nature and trigger happy at times, takes direction and orders well and is always happy to help another member out. Slight gambling addiction but not skint yet. Grew up in a lower part of england and moved to Evo city around the age of 12, first living in the old slums which gave me my rough tough nature. Been around drugs and guns also my whole life leading to my pretty decent aim. My first kill was on my father after he beat my mother at the age of 15, first car was the trabant at 17, slowly working my way up to the beautiful porche 918 i drive today. Soon after getting my car i began smuggling drugs and guns for the Don himself and making quite the pretty penny whilst doing so, after a while he got impressed with my skill of evading the police and killing whoever i had to so he promoted me to work in his restaurant. i stayed there for a few years then decided to go out alone and have opened a few restaurants of my own, sold a few guns and drugs (both legally and illegally). that pretty much leads me to today, a solo man with one hell of a background looking for a new boss to serve under.
The following 1 user Likes Kr33ze's post:
  • Flex
APPLICATION DENIED
Connor Black

You may reapply within a week, contact one of our high ranking members for the reason your application was rejected.
 "You may reapply on 12/2/19"
(OOC)

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ryan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127179694
Your Age: 14 (15 in April)
Timezone: GMT
Hours on FL:  (Min 250h) 1794
RP Points: (Min 1) 5
How many bans do you have: (Max 5) 4
Do you have a Microphone: (Y/N) Yes

Server activity 0/10: 9/10 (Due to school etc.)
Forum activity 0/10: 8/10
Have you read, and understood the server rules: (Y/N) Yes

Do you understand the chain of command, and how it works: (Y/N) Yes

Do you have access to Weapons, Ammo, Kevlar, Medkits etc: (Y/N) Yes

Do you understand that becoming inactive or breaking our rules will cause in a de-whitelist and removal after three strikes: (Y/N) Yes

Do you understand that anything you do will affect the reputation of the El Paco: (Y/N) Yes

Do you for fill the requirements listed above: (Y/N) Yes

Why do you want to join the El Paco and what can you bring (Min 150 words): I want to join El Paco as I want to do more AggressiveRP, I want to be able to join a brotherhood to help out and to gain the respect El Paco deserves on the streets of Evocity! I want to be apart of something, to create power and prestige for the El Paco. I am also quite a handy builder if builds come into it. I am able to preform hostaging, killings, car chases and whatever else may be necessary to protect the lively hood and reputation of El Paco.

Full Name: Ryan Lopez
Nicknames: Ryan

Date of birth: 10/5/1993
Place of Birth: London
Height: 5"9
Weight: 125 lbs
Character Background(Min 150 Words): Ryan Lopez, born 10/5/1993 in Central London lived in upper scale London for most of his life and when he turned 18 he moved to New York City. Not knowing what to do, he decided to join the NY:PD and worked his way up the ranks to Lieutenant before deciding to pack his bags, leave the force and move to Evocity in 2000. Seeing the horrific corruption of Evocity he turned to the only way to survive in Evocity without being President, illegal doings. He has been riding solo for too long now on the streets of Evocity and decided to apply for a brotherhood.

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Flex