Weapon Stats Revamp
It seems there are very mixed opinions on the update, but it's good to see we're still looking into this and valuing the opinion of aggressive roleplay as well as passive. I suppose it would be best tested to get on and start shooting!
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Aektek, ImTheRealSparks
People are too stuck in the my numbers rather than the gameplay at the moment. Test them and relay the feedback.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
When testing them on the test server they felt a lot better than they were. Good update!
Looking forward to 1v8’s against government again, and people running around the streetw unchallenged killing every cop they see

I hope this is not the case, and I hope I’m going to be wrong.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 4 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Pollux, BoggoCoggo, Equinox, Baskingner
(01-25-2019, 11:50 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Looking forward to 1v8’s against government again, and people running around the streetw unchallenged killing every cop they see

I hope this is not the case, and I hope I’m going to be wrong.

If that’s the case bud we will just go back to the drawing board and see what we can change, what people need to realise is that these are not concret numbers for the rest of eternity these can be altered at any time to make any changes that is required.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
I like this update and look forward to testing in game and seeing everyone's views in the future on it, the update has only just came out so dont judge it yet, you dont know what it's like before you try.
The following 2 users Like Aektek's post:
  • General Rickets, Luna
Going 1v8 will never be viable again, cops still have a massive advantage with free weapons even if their weapons have been nerfed now. Its still practically impossible to have less than 3 people raiding now, otherwise you're just going to get collapsed on. On terms of seeing a full gov force lose vs 4-5 experienced raiders, that just comes down to experience and skill not weapon damage.
Nice Update, I'll jump in-game and see how it goes. I don't see why people are making opinions on the numbers before even experiencing it in-game. The sole purpose of this is to get the communities feedback on it so that it can improve. As Rickets said, give it time and relay the feedback. Other than that, very nice work gentlemen.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 2 users Like ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • General Rickets, Luna
again?
This community is always going to be either pro-government or pro-aggrp. There is no in-between with gmod so people need to deal with it and get good basically
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]