Weapon Stats Revamp
Nice update. Great to see community input being valued in an update like this.
Let's hope that that's a positive step for the future!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Luna
(01-24-2019, 10:24 PM)infiSTAR.de Wrote: The MP7 is 50K, not sure if thats a glitch but on the thread it says 10K.

Nice lie Wink

http://prntscr.com/mbs77q

Yeah, I know. I changed it to cost 17.5k.
Very nice, been looking forward to this update. good job to the team who made this happen!
Julern is gonna shit himself .
The following 1 user Likes TJ Howard's post:
  • Lewwings
Nice work guys, keep it coming Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

AK gets buff is plus from me
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes JohnSilver's post:
  • TJ Howard
Look, I understand you want to try and listen to people while doing this Arny but you have to realise the group you have are pretty much hardcore criminals. All the guns are heavily shifted in the favour of any criminal force. I'd be surprised if Government can even win any raid against a group of people who know what they're doing, it was hard enough already.

I would revert back to how I had it and make minor modifications from there, the AK and Galil were already at the top for their price and didn't need to be increased in the slightest. An automated system (even if SLIGHTLY off) is going to be a lot better than a bunch of conflicting opinions from those who play government and those who play criminals.

The problem isn't even the gun stats, it's the gamemode. Focus on improving how the gamemode calculates bullets and you'll get the gameplay you want. Reduce the networking load on the server and bullets will actually start to register. I get that I don't play anymore, but I hate watching weeks of my work to balance the game get scrapped because some people are mad they can't win a 1v8 against the Government anymore.

/rant
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Ugh removing one shot AWP kill :/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I’m not going to lie the buffs don’t really effect me as I’m not much of an aggRP but I don’t know how I feel about the HL2 SMG making the final cut as a MP7
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
cant wait to be shot in the face
The following 4 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Aektek, DVN, Luna, Chumps