SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141957396

BanID: 79378

Ban Reason
BRA (84727) - Double Accounting to avoid ban

Staff Member: [FL] Awestruck

Involved users
Only me

Why should you be unbanned?
Ok hi fearless community, I will start my story from the begging first time I played this server from +2 years or even +3 can't remember it correctly anyway I was only 14 years old ( now I am 17 ) I wasn't mature enough to RP and my English was pretty bad ( funny story I learned English from playing in this server ) so I couldn't read the rules couldn't understand English language even in the admin sits I couldn't understand any thing so I grew up and I got so many banneds very fast to I've hit the ban limit (12) so I got the 11th ban and the last one was 1 year banned so as the kid I was i couldn't just try to make unban request or just accept the punishment so I went and double accounted for the whole year I was waiting for the ban to end to go back to my main account on the last 1-2 months of the ban admin Awestruck caught me and banned my second and main account so I waited for the whole year to get banned on the last 1-2 months but I was already in love with the server and the community so like the freaking kid I was I just made 3rd and 4th and 5th account and all of them got banned so I just gave up and left the server I think for a one and half year but i never forgot the server so I was sitting and remembed how much fun I used to have on the server so I said I will make unban request and confess every thing wrong I made but before I end the ban request i wanted to say remember we are humans and every one of us made wrong decisions in their lives i relised that the descision I made that day to double account was one of the worst decisions I ever made but everyone human being deserves a second chance I am very sorry fearless community for the distrurbing I made before and I wish to get a second chance from the community and Thank you everyone for every luaph I got when I was playing the server.
Can we get some admin input on this?

Also what happened to your brother as stated in your last UBR?

(Involved)

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record. Within this time, staff are expected to review the case, contact anyone involved and begin the investigation. If the information provided within the unban request is sufficient, the case can be decided upon. If further input is needed from the player, the staff member investigating the case must ask for further information.