elliot
Steam Name: elliot

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

BanID: 80018

Ban Reason
Harassment - Posting pictures of a player in-game without their consent // Misuse of billboards

Staff Member: Yonno

Involved users
n/a

Why should you be unbanned?
This is also an appeal for my Discord and Forums bans as I am banned from every Fearless related service. I was also unable to find anyone able to post my appeal onto the forum so I've been left no choice other than to make a throwaway account.

I'm going to begin with my Discord and Forum ban as they are the most recent and are directly linked. The ban reason I was giving on the forums "Releasing personal information after being warned not to do so (Doxing)" is total bullshit. Saying the first few letters of Awestruck's email and warning him he could be at risk is not grounds to say I was "Doxing" him. I also recall there being no formal warning post and prior to the events. The alleged information was hardly personal as it almost perfectly mirrored Awestruck's public Instagram username and offered little insight to any of his information. At the time, I only had good intentions. It's been several months since the ban and I believe I have served an adequate punishment. A day or so ago, I was let back onto the Fearless Discord by an admin after discussing with them but it seems someone has banned me again. My old discord was disabled for a ToS violation so I was forced to make another. So far, I've had one in-game ban removed for showing improvement and helping an admin. I believe I can further this attitude given the opportunity. My outstanding in-game ban was given over 9 months ago for an offense which I still see as invalid. I will admit that there was a misuse of billboards but this reason was not in my original ban and was only added after I suggested it. I still stand that taking an image off the forum and using it in a lighthearted joke is not 2-year ban worthy, I've served enough punishment. The lack of understanding is frustrating, anyone who witnessed it would agree, it was a one-off joke. Not harassment. I can't understand why I should be forced to ask for consent when you upload a picture onto the internet for everyone to see you have to understand the potential backlash. There's much more I could go into but I'm running for time so I'm going to end it here.

Thanks for your time, I really don't want Awestruck sticking his nose in here and trying to alter the outcome because he's a totally bias party and I hope I can start to make amends,
Fieldy

also dont ban me the second you see this, I obvious intend to answer questions and back points.
Hi Fieldy,

In regards to the ban issued by me, I'd like to side with you in saying that you have served enough time for it, and am in favor of getting that specific part of the UBR approved, any other part is out of my control. Good luck with your UBR.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Hi Fieldy,

I will raise this with the team.
The unban has been discussed internally and your unban has been denied.