Technical issues with server
(01-14-2019, 09:25 PM)weejay12345 Wrote: I got Banned on it Please unban me

There was an exploit a long time ago that involved r/cing on a minus amount of money, to prevent this I think they implemented a auto-perma for anyone that did this. If you tried to reconnect when the bug then this might be why you are unbanned. Im sure if you contact a member of staff they will help you get an unban.
Alright the people in the list at the opening post have their account backed up from a 15 hours old backup. Accounts that were not affected have not been touched.

This means that for the people above:
- Money has been set to what it was at 14th of January at 5 AM
- Inventory has been set to what it was at 14th of January at 5 AM
- No other changes to account

I will now look at people that donated during this time and add these packages.

The consequence is that some players, who have for example played 5 hours today, had no money benefits during that time.

Write a PM to me and get 1 free moneypack, you will get a free moneypack as compensation if you have played more than 1 hour today

We're sorry for the inconvenience!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Alphaverse, don, aDisabledDeer
Because the gamemode does not allow a negative balance on ingame money (this should not be possible) some people were automatically perm'd. These bans have been deleted.

Edit: The last exploit ban has nothing to do with it by the way
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Luna
This'll happen again if you ban me for FearRP
its because miss evocity was rigged
The following 1 user Likes SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Lewwings
(01-14-2019, 09:50 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright the people in the list at the opening post have their account backed up from a 15 hours old backup. Accounts that were not affected have not been touched.

The consequence is that some players, who have for example played 5 hours today, had no money benefits during that time.

Write a PM to me and get 1 free moneypack, you will get a free moneypack as compensation if you have played more than 1 hour today

much respect
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(01-14-2019, 09:50 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Alright the people in the list at the opening post have their account backed up from a 15 hours old backup. Accounts that were not affected have not been touched.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Closed.

Anyone effected by the above has been refunded and the issue is now resolved, thanks Soul!