rp_evocity_fl Shittalk
Sure proving them wrong!
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Jan
Tbf this is an extremely useless thread. The toxicity did not belong on the main thread but why would you create a thread to continue a discussion that was useless in the first place? All seems a bit unnecessary to me. Like some say, this is not the way to counter toxicity. Salty people will always be salty, no need for a thread like this.

Edit: Just continue working on optimization of the map instead of wasting time on arguing! You can much better use your time and energy wiseful.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

[Image: Use-of-Excess-Salt-ssl.jpg]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
you've Really done the new map good. cant wait to see it.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(01-04-2019, 12:03 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: The place to shittalk about me doing lot's of work for FL.

Sure. But your asking for it now and trying to divert it elsewhere which is suspicious.

Be sure to bring up my past. Make sure you don't believe I changed.

Past is everything, and it’s stupid to disregard it. Oh, and for people to believe you’ve changed need proof, nice updates and a nice attitude prove nothing.

Make sure to insult me for what happend in 2015 and what I am NOT doing now.

Past is everything.

And ofcourse, the map NOT being released. And so forth.

Yes it won’t as either you’re a compulsive liar or the team is stupid. It’s both.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

What Jan said. If there is no reason to doubt your work, then why start a new thread to keep discussing it?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • Lewwings, Jan
(01-04-2019, 02:05 PM)Archer Wrote: What Jan said. If there is no reason to doubt your work, then why start a new thread to keep discussing it?

Because it's apparently very hard to keep a thread clean of bullshit.
i bet you didnt even code your brain lol liar
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
I really respect your contributions to Fearless, and once the map is released, I believe it will genuinely make Fearless much better.
Now with that being said, as already stated in this thread, this is really not the correct approach to handling criticism.
Also, I genuinely believe it is fair that people take their precautions with you when taking your past here into consideration. Wouldn't it be irresponsible to not do so?
Of course, insulting you and being immature in regards to your past is stupid, and in those cases, I think you should focus on the many many people supporting and appreciating your work here.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Edned
(01-04-2019, 03:59 PM)Emil Wrote: i bet you didnt even code your brain lol liar

i swear to soulripper you will suffer a terrible fate
The following 4 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Ghost, Emil, Edned, Idea