rp_evocity_fl Shittalk
(01-04-2019, 12:03 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: And ofcourse, the map NOT being released.

Wait what, I was actually looking forward to playing on that map Sad
(it was the only reason why I was going to reinstall gmod)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
(01-05-2019, 05:00 PM)RIC0H Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:03 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: And ofcourse, the map NOT being released.

Wait what, I was actually looking forward to playing on that map Sad
(it was the only reason why I was going to reinstall gmod)

sarcasm my dude
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • sebasti161
(01-04-2019, 02:22 PM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 02:05 PM)Archer Wrote: What Jan said. If there is no reason to doubt your work, then why start a new thread to keep discussing it?

Because it's apparently very hard to keep a thread clean of bullshit.

Then why not talk to people in private about it?If you don't want bullshit don't open a new thread where that bullshit can be posted
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Jan
I know nothing about you but you and the other devs do all the work on the server while not getting paid for it you guys should be getting more praise for what you do, Admins on the other hand.....
(01-05-2019, 06:33 PM)mark2766 Wrote: I know nothing about you but you and the other devs do all the work on the server while not getting paid for it you guys should be getting more praise for what you do, Admins on the other hand.....

for gods sake mark why do you have to bring your shit every fucking where on the forums? quit it please
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Archer
positive vibes guys Smile))))))) only talk shit about the trial admins from now on please Smile)))))

edit: sorry i'm so dumb i meant the moderators forgive me.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • juicyorange
(01-05-2019, 06:24 PM)Archer Wrote: Then why not talk to people in private about it?If you don't want bullshit don't open a new thread where that bullshit can be posted

Doesn't solve anything. This works, so I row my boat with it. I give little to no care about everything
Closed.

Nothing against you Coded but this isn't required, we'll keep on top of the original thread. Keep up the good work and ignore people holding you down using your past.