Digitalcock
Reported User(s): Digitalcock

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88195917

Date & Time (GMT): 2/1/19 @ 21;00 GMT

Summary of the incident
He was contrabasing outside the Hospital, which is reserved for PassiveRP.
Also it being FailRP as it was easily visible when you were driving to the hospital in 3rd person.

He also tried to CDM me in his RV, to which he later admitted in chat. As you can see on the video, the RV is blocked in by props. There was no point escaping, it was obvious intentional CDM. He started driving when I was infront of the RV. He was also insulting me, please see the evidence listed down below.

Evidence
https://i.imgur.com/LocFrIZ.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPz8112q...e=youtu.be
I did not cdm you and what I said came out wrong I was trying to avoid the fire it is also allowed to base unless otherwise stated and no one had issues secondly the only reason you raided me was because you had illegally tracked me also you have provided insufficient evidence and you later said to me “I always get out of prs  but when I make them the other person does not” also I being passive as no harm was done until you raided me unless there was a rule stating otherwise please don’t make prs that are not needed. And actually do something useful like try and get an rp point which you have none of you also intentionally wrote my name wrong suggesting you are just doing this for a laugh and that is not funny you don’t call me digital cock I hate that name. Also try to get some reputation it helps you be known as more trusted

Don’t keep bombarding my rps aswell im sick of you trying to make my time on fearless hell it will not work at least I try to make fl a better place

Also your time is wrong on the pr and it makes no sense I was not basing their either just stopped my rv somewhere safe and had to unload my stuff for a bit
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
(01-04-2019, 12:53 AM)digitalclock Wrote: I did not cdm you and what I said came out wrong I was trying to avoid the fire it is also allowed to base unless otherwise stated and no one had issues secondly the only reason you raided me was because you had illegally tracked me also you have provided insufficient evidence and you later said to me “I always get out of prs  but when I make them the other person does not” also I being passive as no harm was done until you raided me unless there was a rule stating otherwise please don’t make prs that are not needed. And actually do something useful like try and get an rp point which you have none of you also intentionally wrote my name wrong suggesting you are just doing this for a laugh and that is not funny you don’t call me digital cock I hate that name. Also try to get some reputation it helps you be known as more trusted

Don’t keep bombarding my rps aswell im sick of you trying to make my time on fearless hell it will not work at least I try to make fl a better place

Also your time is wrong on the pr and it makes no sense I was not basing their either just stopped my rv somewhere safe and had to unload my stuff for a bit

Quote:I did not cdm you and what I said came out wrong I was trying to avoid the fire

Why did you only start moving when I was infront of your RV, and while your RV was still blocked in by props?
Why did you later admit in OOC to attempting to CDM me on purpose?

Quote:no one had issues secondly the only reason you raided me was because you had illegally tracked me
How did I illegally track you? You were basing in the open and I paid a rebel 500$ to tell me your location, that is not "illegal"

Quote:you later said to me “I always get out of prs  but when I make them the other person does not”

I did not say this.

Quote:also you have provided insufficient evidence
It is quite clear that you were basing in public, at a building only meant for PassiveRP. It is FailRP as everyone could have easily seen your contraband. I have submitted evidence of you insulting me, basing in public,  and attempting to CDM me.

Quote: also I being passive as no harm was done until you raided me unless there was a rule stating otherwise

Basing with contraband, is not passive. I have every right to raid you in attempt to destroy/steal your contraband.
And what do you even mean with "unless there was a rule stating otherwise"

Quote:And actually do something useful like try and get an rp point which you have none of you also intentionally wrote my name wrong suggesting you are just doing this for a laugh and that is not funny you don’t call me digital cock I hate that name. Also try to get some reputation it helps you be known as more trusted  

What does this have to do with the PR, I have to RP better and get an RPP? I think that should be you, as it is quite obvious you broke numerous rules as you can see on the video. This PR is no place to attack me personally. I did not mean to put Digitalcock there, it was a typo.

Quote:Don’t keep bombarding my rps aswell im sick of you trying to make my time on fearless hell it will not work at least I try to make fl a better place

I have no idea what you are talking about.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
I am not involved but I can assure you that the area behind hospital is allowed for non-passive RP as I was told so by several admins so far (as long as you don't enter hospital itself and as long as you roleplay as a job that is low-end like rebel, homeless criminal, outlaw...) Even on the map that area is not green and the rules mention only the hospital itself.
~ Equinox ~
(01-04-2019, 11:55 AM)Equinox Wrote: I am not involved but I can assure you that the area behind hospital is allowed for non-passive RP as I was told so by several admins so far (as long as you don't enter hospital itself and as long as you roleplay as a job that is low-end like rebel, homeless criminal, outlaw...) Even on the map that area is not green and the rules mention only the hospital itself.

Contrabasing literally outside next to a busy hospital, which is a government owned building, strikes me as obvious FailRP
(01-05-2019, 08:37 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 11:55 AM)Equinox Wrote: I am not involved but I can assure you that the area behind hospital is allowed for non-passive RP as I was told so by several admins so far (as long as you don't enter hospital itself and as long as you roleplay as a job that is low-end like rebel, homeless criminal, outlaw...) Even on the map that area is not green and the rules mention only the hospital itself.

Contrabasing literally outside next to a busy hospital, which is a government owned building, strikes me as obvious FailRP

Emphasis on busy
~ Equinox ~
(01-05-2019, 08:45 PM)Equinox Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 08:37 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote:

Emphasis on busy

Usually hospitals are quite busy.

Mainstreet isn't busy all the time, but in real life it would be.
Incorrect name and not a full understanding when writing this pr as equinox said it only applies inside the building for now I’m gonna assume this will be case closed
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Denied.

Insufficient evidence to prove any rules were broken. As I understand it, there is only mention of passive rp reserved inside the building. As far as I'm concerned, the outside of it is hidden away well enough and is more often than not one of the quieter areas of the map.

Thanks.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]