BanID: N/A

Ban Reason
Non given

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Me
Awestruck

Why should you be unbanned?
Basically I was baited into an argument with John (as usual) at which point we both got banned by Awestruck but yet I was given a basically never ending nerf by Awestruck for such a minor thing, with john being banned for a day and me being banned for close to a week before I contacted Awestruck which he ignored and then used the same old "stop accusing admins of being biased" and gave me no answer to when my nerf would be over, what rule I broke, an official ban length etc. For this I do not accept I was in wrong, what I did wrong was create a new discord to access the discord which resulted in getting another ban from Awestruck again with no specific rule break breach given or ban length. This I accept I was in the wrong for despite not knowing that it was a rule break but clearly I knew it would not be something accepted. I think I have done more than enough time for this and I apolgisie. it has been a couple of months now.

This is a ban related to Discord not the server
Thank You.
Hello. More than 10 days have passed since OP.
Please send me your Discord ID in a PM on the forums or elsewhere and I will remove your ban for you.

Approved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]