SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51304152

BanID: 72744

Ban Reason
Double accounting

Staff Member: Ghost

Involved users
Can't remember

Why should you be unbanned?
I have been banned for a very long time, I have no idea when I was banned but I saw this server pop back up on the list and I remember playing it. I think I sank around 500 hours into this server and I want to continue playing again. I remember have a tremendous amount of fun and whatever I did and whoever's fun I ruined - I am sorry for my past behaviour. I believe it has been a couple of years now. I have matured and I'm ready to play the game within the rule guidelines and respect of every other player.

If you decide that I should remain banned then that's fair enough. I have absolutely zero idea what I got banned for. Cheers, happy new year.
Hello.
All you need to do to find out what you were banned for is enter your SteamIDx64 into the bans page.
I have taken the liberty of doing that for you. It turns out you were banned for double accounting, which is a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

While I bring this ban to the attention of the team, could you please explain why you decided to double account and why you should be allowed to play on the server again?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
OP has failed to reply within the given 10 days.
Denied.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]