The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • General Rickets, Wolven, Panda
OOC
Name: Kippo the Hippo
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32750056
Hours on FL: 2357
Have you received any bans/blacklists in the past month? No
Why do you want to join Lionscrest?

Looking at the clan, it seems to have a lot of potential. After being hinted about a few future project, I reckon the clan could be the perfect match and it would be a lot of fun!

Employee Information

First Name: Tom
Last Name: Lacetta
Middle Name(s):
Place Of Birth: England
Date Of Birth: 13/03/1973
Spoken Languages: English
Role: General Employee
Branch: Evocity Branch

Character Bio(Min 2 Paragraphs):

Tom Lacetta. An ex-successful businessman, used to run a very successful business until he left the position due to stress. This is the story of how it all happened:

He was born on the 13th March 1973 and was living with his grandparents in a small, destitute village near the capital from the age of one. Sadly both of his parents died in a house fire, leaving Tom living without knowing his mum or his dad.

The living conditions were poor. No heating, no clean water, little food to even feed his grandparents alone. Not exactly the definition of so called 'Heaven'! Tom's cot was a dog's bed and his pillow was a pile of old newspapers. Nothing more, nothing less.

As years past, at the age of eleven. Tom Lacetta was taken away from his grandparents and was sent to live in an orphanage, far away from all of the poverty. Resulting in having no contact with his family at all.

After a few more years, Tom's life was improving. At the age of eighteen, he was living with a new family known as the 'Lacettas'. They were a wealthy family that lived in Kelltendale. The two people living there were Charlie Lacetta, a 44 year old professional salesman that earned a huge amount of money and there was Blossom Lacetta. Blossom was a housewife, she looked after me a lot when I was younger.

Tom went to a standard college after secondary school and met a lot of new people. The course he sat was business as he wanted to follow through his 'dad's' footsteps, but he did not do what his dad did exactly. Tom Lacetta sat his A-Level and passed it easily. His outstanding effort caught the attention of one young entrepreneur, and wanted to speak to him about his future.

As he took the meeting, he was offered a once in a lifetime job in Evocity as a Business advisor. An extremely well paid job and it was all covered in his A-levels. So all he had to do now was to make his decision, and it was agreed upon. So he was to move to Evocity in a years time.

Tom Lacetta now lives in Evocity with amazing friends and the future life he wanted. He goes abroad and visits his grandparents every year. Despite the fact he is rich and full of potential, he is still seeking for work and has found a possible vacancy that he could take. However will Lionscrest proceed?
The following 2 users Like Kippsee's post:
  • General Rickets, Falcon
OOC
Name: Matty Mcfly
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:64193908

Hours on FL: 300+
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division? I would love to add my knowledge and loyalty to this incredible group and feel I will be a great contribution for the team!

IC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRdq...sp=sharing
The following 1 user Likes Aektek's post:
  • Falcon
OOC

Name: Random
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57769738
Hours on FL: 2190
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division: Because it is one of, if not the biggest clan right now. I have a lot o friends in the clan, and I believe that joining this clan could spark my interest in FL again.

IC

Spoiler :

Personnel-file

Lionscrest Security and Peacekeeping

[Image: FS4cbOtxRlf0zT78uZc5xPZ-Iqi3Ecixx47k_CHI...fr6jA_WQuo]
LIONSCREST SECURITY AND PEACEKEEPING PERSONNEL-FILE

Personnel-file

Service Record

First Name: Damian
Last Name: Castle
Middle Name(s): N/a
Place Of Birth: New York City, America
Date Of Birth: 15/11/1977
Spoken Languages: English (American)
Assignment: Rockford Peacekeeping Operations
Branch: Peacekeeping - Delta Company
Military Occupational Speciality: Infantry

Blood Type: O-
Physical Evaluation: Passed
Mental Evaluation: Passed

Next of kin: Brother
Jason Castle

Character Bio: I was born and raised in the city of New York in America. I consider myself a conscientious, bold, but yet a humble man. Early on in my life I went to a nice school, and further on to a prime college. Initially I had no idea what I wanted to do in my life, but that all changed in my mid 20s when I started my own private investigation company, before eventually moving to Evocity about 20 years later, and now hoping to join Lioncrest Incorporated. 

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Wolven, General Rickets, Panda, Falcon
OOC
Name: Goat
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53586752
Hours on FL: 2453
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division: Because it looks like a good well made clan that has lots of  potential and there is some great people in it. 

IC
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13C-K...sp=sharing
The following 2 users Like Goat's post:
  • Wolven, General Rickets
[Image: 06c6b6ba2b3507a65cb45d202789f62f.gif]

The following 8 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Panda, Wolven, ImTheRealSparks, Luna, dev, Goat, Dimitris, Random
[Image: Exn1Ech.png]
[Image: 5kvwxso.png]

January 30th, 2019

Greetings all, today we bring news of an exiting new business venture.  Lionscrest Incorporated has purchased the local explosives and defence company Fatboy Explosives INC. Here at Lionscrest we are looking forward to working with this new company to help deliver quality services and uncover new business opportunities.

The team at Fatboy will be working close with our teams form Lionscrest Aerospace and Arms to improve current services and develop new systems with an aim to always provide a unique synergy and vast resource capability to provide custom designed solutions for both peacekeeping and military uses.

Our teams have already began construction on a new testing facility in the heart of Evo City where they will begin to design and develop a better future for out company and the world.

The Fatboy Explosives Inc. website has been displayed below to show an overview of the services all ready available from this amazing partnership.

[Image: HjEBn5c.jpg]

To find out more about the services we offer feel free to contact us or consider applying for a role here at Lionscrest as we are always looking for new people to join us.

We here at Lionscrest and Fatboy INC thank you for reading and we look forward to what this partnership will bring in the future.

Regards,

Steve Grimes
Fatboy Explosives Inc Liaison and Lisoncrest Staff
The following 6 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Luna, Wolven, Spartan_KCT, Falcon, General Rickets, Huskii
OOC

Name: [FL:RP] TheMJ
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61205682 
Hours on FL: 1721
Have you received any bans/blacklists in the past month? Yes/No
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division: I'm looking for a clan that is alot more active and from what I have seen ingame, Lionscrest looks like the best clan for that. Judging from what I have seen, the clan has both passive and aggressive opportunities and that definately suits my needs.

IC

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QWdg...sp=sharing
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 4 users Like TheMJ's post:
  • Panda, Wolven, Luna, General Rickets
[Image: 06c6b6ba2b3507a65cb45d202789f62f.gif]

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Wolven
OOC
Name: Doux
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:119981573
Hours on FL: 180
Why do you want to join the Security and Peacekeeping Division: This is my job in real life putting my skills into roleplay would be an easy task for me. I am an expert on professionalism, regulations, and on how to apply deadly force.

IC

Spoiler :

Personnel-file

Service Record

First Name:Lorenzo
Last Name: Rosario
Middle Name(s): Doux
Place Of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Date Of Birth: November 15, 1990
Spoken Languages: Spanish, English
Assignment: Rockford Peacekeeping Operations
Branch: Peacekeeping - Delta Company
Military Occupational Speciality: Security Forces

Blood Type: O+
Physical Evaluation: Passed
Mental Evaluation: Passed

Next of kin: Deceased
Name/relation(brother/mother,etc.)/Occupation/Location of residence

Character Bio(Optional, but encouraged.):
As a young child Lorenzo practically grew up in the barrio(Ghetto) his parents made just enough money to pass by. Lorenzo was always a morally good kid, he would always defend other kids at school and sometimes give out his few cents to help someone have a lunch. He deeply cared about people and never had the conscious to do mischief. When he was 10 years old his father decided to take a job at the police academy to have a fresh start for his family. Soon after his enlistment his father was fired his father never shared the reason with his family. Throughout the years after that, Lorenzo noticed that his father had been depressed since the event. When he finally graduated high school Lorenzo went to enlist into the Military. His parents had no clue that he had enlisted and he shipped out two weeks after his graduation date. The day before he shipped out he sat down with his parents and explained to them his goals. He wanted to do better for his family and do things his father was never able to do. On the way to the airport on the day he was supposed to ship out to basic training Lorenzo received a call from his recruiter. The tone of his recruiter sounded serious and dark while he explained that Lorenzo had been chosen from a small group of enlistees to participate in a special security team. From that call on his entire life had changed, he went to basic training but instead of attending school to learn his job he was picked up in a van on graduation date. He was taken to a camp in a undisclosed navy base where he trained on law enforcement, force protection, security, and deployment tactics. He was trained and qualified on the M4 carbine, M203 gernade launcher, M249, M240B, and the M9 Berreta pistol. Through thick and thin he was voluntold he departed on special duty assignments, deployments, conducted law enforcement on federal installations and more. He’s seen the worst in people but also the best in people.

[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
The following 4 users Like DouxFlame's post:
  • Wolven, General Rickets, Falcon, Luna