Chainsaw
Nothing says out of touch quite like a chainsaw update[
I genuinely think this broke the server. I got a shipment to test them out and demonstrated them to others. I chainsawed the ground and the server crashed and hasn't come up. I assume its a coincidence or it actually crashed the server....
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • Richtea
Seems interesting.. I'll pop on to check it out at some point, I'm sure.

My advice: Add it as a Tool for Firefighters so they can vent roofs. If this was done, Dynamic Smoke and Heat would have to be added as well.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 2 users Like Reebs's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks, Lewwings
Dont know why people are bitching. It’s a really small file, and its an awesome addition. I swear all of you are whining now but then we will see 9/10 torture RPs have this in them. I think it will be used, at least more than some other content that people have forgotten about.
The following 2 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Santaliz, Exotic
This is going to be really fun to use in torture/hostage roleplay.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Santaliz
(12-29-2018, 02:22 AM)Reebs Wrote: My advice: Add it as a Tool for Firefighters so they can vent roofs. If this was done, Dynamic Smoke and Heat would have to be added as well.

Sorry but this isn't Fireman Sam simulator
The following 3 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Lewwings, RaZZ, SJ.
Make it so it's allowed to kidnap people and torture them if your character is mentally disturbed
(12-29-2018, 02:20 AM)ImTheRealSparks Wrote: I genuinely think this broke the server. I got a shipment to test them out and demonstrated them to others. I chainsawed the ground and the server crashed and hasn't come up. I assume its a coincidence or it actually crashed the server....

That was coincidence. I can't reproduce the crash.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • ImTheRealSparks
I've just seen that it was used with decent roleplays, seems like an amazing addition tho! Thanks for the update
Ohhhh dam that's pretty neat.