Bobz
Reported User(s): Bobz

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173839706

Date & Time (GMT): 28/12/18 @ 17:50 GMT

Summary of the incident
In my very own opinion he changed job to gain an advantage by having an XM. This was done within a 3 minute time gap. He then changed job to have a better arsenal and came back to his previous location knowing full well of my location.

I can upload a video to even show he came back for me because he was stalking me from outside then ran inside and waited round a corner for me to get close, i can upload this if needed however, the rule break is clear.

This is clear powergame. Also, not to mention he didnt have a government pass when he killed me.

Lets go back to my recent ban. I got banned for powergaming and raiding without a pass, even tho i couldnt get a pass, Bob could and i waited around 15-30 minutes before i went to the place i attacked. Bobz waited 3 minutes. Its clear he knew what he was doing.

I would also like the logs checked to see if he contacted the president after he killed me or before for the government pass.

Even if he did, he still didnt have it and hes broke the rules i apparently broke back when i was banned, keep in mind i was banned for 6 months. He has around the same hours as me also.

Evidence
https://gyazo.com/c2ab94538ad0866fdbe6a4f722aeca33
This was like midway through the raid and he was police sergeant so he knew there was a raid as the president was in hiding so all of the force would have been notified.
https://gyazo.com/a0ea9928c122cd0d6e401d067001bae7
He then changed job to gain an advantage, by having an XM.
Is anything actually going to be done or can we just break rules and give it a month or two to get punished for doing it.

EDIT: If you're not going to deal with it because you cant be arsed just close im not arsed im ust trying to help you doing your job by reporting rule breakers because you struggle and doing it enough as it is.

But f uck it if you're not arsed im not arsed next time ill just blast f uck out of the rule breaker repeatedly, sorted.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Could we get that video please?

Sorry for the wait.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(02-09-2019, 05:18 PM)Tomo Wrote: Could we get that video please?

Sorry for the wait.

I will post it when I can I'll try tonight
perqe
Donator

24 hours to provide video or this will have to be denied.
(02-11-2019, 04:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: 24 hours to provide video or this will have to be denied.

24 hours? I have coursework to do and a life to live.

I waited 2 months basically for a response and i get 24 hours,

Just deny it now please, rather let Dimitri get away with it, up the crimson.

If you need me to do it so bad i can provide it privately when im ready to as im fitting alot into a short period of time, so if you can bare with that then it will happen if not then just deny it as we will be wasting eachothers time.

Perqe.
perqe
Donator

(02-11-2019, 04:30 PM)perqe Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: 24 hours to provide video or this will have to be denied.

If you need me to do it so bad i can provide it privately when im ready to as im fitting alot into a short period of time, so if you can bare with that then it will happen if not then just deny it as we will be wasting eachothers time.

Perqe.

You said in PM and on the thread that you would upload the video last night, that's all. Without the video being uploaded this report can't proceed. 

The time frame I gave still applies for the video to be uploaded.
(02-12-2019, 12:13 AM)Tomo Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 04:30 PM)perqe Wrote:

Perqe.

You said in PM and on the thread that you would upload the video last night, that's all. Without the video being uploaded this report can't proceed. 

The time frame I gave still applies for the video to be uploaded.

I understand but i have priorities, it can be denied.
perqe
Donator

Denied due to insufficient evidence.

Thanks,

Tomo