FL is alive!
35 players at 1AM. All I can say FL is heading in the right direction.
The following 2 users Like Sentinel's post:
  • Zona, Eclipze
I am happy to see fl having people on. However, you guys are getting way too hyped, I mean its Christmas, of course, there will be a lot of players on. Let's see what happens when Christmas holidays are over tho.
Now please don't add a second server as soon as people have to wait a little before connecting.
A full 75 server is much better than two 40+ servers.
Struggling to join the servers is healthy.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • mark2766, Santaliz, Wolven
Great!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
And there were so many fantastic roleplays. I met some new lads who I hope to roleplay with more in the future. Keep it up!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Not tryna be a sour puss but I'm pretty sure it's to do with the whole holidays thing, everyone's at home right now so.
My prediction is it'll go down significantly again once we're back to our normal routine.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • juicyorange, Pollux, Lewwings
(12-28-2018, 12:11 PM)Agorith Wrote: Not tryna be a sour puss but I'm pretty sure it's to do with the whole holidays thing, everyone's at home right now so.
My prediction is it'll go down significantly again once we're back to our normal routine.

Someone already said that, no need to say that again.
good day.
That moment when something normal 2-3 years ago is now something really exciting so that the owner of this community has to post about it.... RIP FL
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Lewwings
its cus Ghost is unbanned
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Ghost
(12-30-2018, 01:10 PM)Random Wrote: its cus Ghost is unbanned

hey random gamer come back
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator