BAN REQUEST ZERO SUPPORT - EPIC fail mayor.
I meant that the president asked us specifically to gaurd the main city
How would I know that? Also, the SS is *still* not there for going on a walk in the city.
We weren't walking? I was in nexus , gaurding. You would have known that, if you had asked me where i was and what I was doing, instead of just plainly demoting me, without even questioning me on the allegations first.
(01-25-2012, 08:27 PM)Daniboy111 Wrote: I was in nexus , gaurding.

But you just said that you was told to guard the city...
Think about this Zero, you demoted us without even asking us about the claims?

"How would I know that? Also, the SS is *still* not there for going on a walk in the city."

You would have known that if you had asked us what we were doing. Instead , you demoted us straight away, to get your buddies in as SS.

It was a fail demote.
(01-26-2012, 09:52 PM)Daniboy111 Wrote: Think about this Zero, you demoted us without even asking us about the claims?

"How would I know that? Also, the SS is *still* not there for going on a walk in the city."

You would have known that if you had asked us what we were doing. Instead , you demoted us straight away, to get your buddies in as SS.

It was a fail demote.

Again, the whole group told me to demote you and the Head because you failed doing your job. Some of them pointed guns at me. Should I say "no" then?
The group that just appointed you as president, the group you raided with? Your story keeps on changing, first it was cause we were apparently "failing" , now its cause they were pointing guns at you? Make your mind up please.
Id love to hear what an admin has 2 say.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player, was found breaking rules regarding FailRP and Random Demoting .
Suspension will be applied for 60 Minute Blacklist (Playtime) from President .

ForceGhost
Community Relations Team
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]