[FL:RP] Weezy
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Weezy

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63414623

Date & Time (GMT): 25/12/18 @ 19:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was in pursuit whit a black dodge charger then suddenly he decided to kill me using a M4. I have no clue why, i was never a threat towards his life.

This clearly breaks rule 3.1a where it states: "Violence should always be the last option. "

He had plenty of other options to escape the pursuit i was already way behind him and he could easily just have drove off and hide somewhere. Even if he did not have any other options i still think that you should kill somebody just for trying to pull you over.

Evidence
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BXGkzSGEVkaS/
1. your link doesnt work, gives an 404 error. works

2. I'm prety sure you already knew I was armed and dangerous so I knew hiding wasnt a great option because RP wise cops wouldnt give up on finding a armed dangerous man. Also Driving cirlces would get me killed because after a few minutes I would've got gunned down. So gunning you down was the only option left in my eyes.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(12-25-2018, 07:58 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: 1. your link doesnt work, gives an 404 error.

2. I'm prety sure you already knew I was armed and dangerous so I knew hiding wasnt a great option because RP wise cops wouldnt give up on finding a armed dangerous man. Also Driving cirlces would get me killed because after a few minutes I would've got gunned down. So gunning you down was the only option left in my eyes.

1. Link works now.

2. No clue you were armed. How would i know that? Also you just being armed is not enough reason shoot you down instead of going in a pursuit. You could not just assume that i will break the rules so you yourself can break the rules. Even if you can see into the future and know that i will break the rules it still would break rule 1.7 "If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating.".

(12-25-2018, 08:08 PM)Anton. Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 07:58 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: 1. your link doesnt work, gives an 404 error.

1. Link works now.

2. No clue you were armed. How would i know that? Also you just being armed is not enough reason shoot you down instead of going in a pursuit. You could not just assume that i will break the rules so you yourself can break the rules. Even if you can see into the future and know that i will break the rules it still would break rule 1.7 "If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administrating.".

''Also Driving cirlces would get me killed because after a few minutes I would've got gunned down. So gunning you down was the only option left in my eyes.''

that means after a few minutes of pursuiting me you would've got out of your vehicle and opened fire on me. Don't say you wouldn't.

I think my action was valid. So as from now i won't respond anymore.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(12-25-2018, 08:36 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 08:08 PM)Anton. Wrote:

1. Link works now.

''Also Driving cirlces would get me killed because after a few minutes I would've got gunned down. So gunning you down was the only option left in my eyes.''

that means after a few minutes of pursuiting me you would've got out of your vehicle and opened fire on me. Don't say you wouldn't.

I think my action was valid. So as from now i won't respond anymore.

Stupid argument. You do not know me more than myself and i know i would not break the rules for such a stupid reason like stopping a pursuit.

I will also not respond anymore. I feal like i have gotten my point across.

Sorry for the wait.

How long had this chase been going on for at the time this video was captured?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Denied due to insufficient evidence and lack of response from those involved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]