Johnny Wick
Steam Name: Johnny Wick

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79615030

BanID: 79093

Ban Reason
BRA (84005) - Tranqing someone and killing them when they could have easily have been cuffed as a government member

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Ghostkiller
The whole government force at the time
DVN
Jonas
Criminal force that attempted to take out the Dictator

Why should you be unbanned?
Hi there,

I'd like to be unbanned if possible in regards to the above case where I was reported.

I remember speaking to Ghostkiller with my brother and he requested the thread be closed as we all came to an agreement that what I did can in some ways be seen as appropriate but then in other ways it can be seen as breaking the rules. We felt like it was a bit of a grey area and Ghostkiller, who originally reported me requested this to be closed without further action as we felt it wasn't fair to punish someone for that in the end.

After my ban a few weeks/months later the tranquilliser rule then changed which clarified the situation much more where you were not able to use the tranquilliser in combat, something much easier to understand now rather than in the past where I was punished.

In the end this is not to fight the reason of my ban as this has been and gone now, I simply wish to have another chance at playing Fearless again with my new computer I got for Christmas. I'm 14 now and I'm starting to look back and cringe slightly at my behaviour in the past as it was immature and quite stupid.

I would like to get back involved with the community again and actually prove to the staff and other players that I've changed for the better now and ready to integrate as a normal, respectable player.

Thanks for taking the time to read on Christmas day!

Jakey.
Hi Jake,

Merry xmas and thank you for the appeal. Please be patient while I raise this with the team.
Merry Christmas Ghost, thank you it's much appreciated.

nonce

I do still agree that further action should not have been taken, and that this ban should be lifted.

Although this may seem bias I myself have personally watched Jacob develop much more maturely in recent months and believe that if he is able to come back he will be a valuable player to have within the community.

The fact the ban is permanent is in my eyes a little unfair, but from a personal perspective. I believe that although all cases are singular this is extremely harsh for the ban reason compared to what other members of the community may have got involved in.
Approved.