SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92471295

BanID: 73337

Ban Reason
Mass CDM

Staff Member: MasterNoda

Involved users
N/A

Why should you be unbanned?
I don't think the ban was unfair, but I think this other account should be considered un-banned as it was such a long time ago and I do not want to do the same things I did around 2 years ago. During the time I was being banned for one thing after another I was pretty stupid but now I want to play the server as seriously as most people try to play it. I'm confident in saying I'm more mature than I was in the time and I genuinely want to have some fun on the server (within the rules) on this account. It would be nice to have another chance on this account considering I am not the same mingy person I was at the time.
Thank you to whoever reviews this.
Hello.
If you place your steamID into the bans page, you will see your current ban is actually for mass CDM. Please update the ban reasoning on your UBR and I will take this UBR forward to the team for you.

Thank you.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(12-22-2018, 09:32 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
If you place your steamID into the bans page, you will see your current ban is actually for mass CDM. Please update the ban reasoning on your UBR and I will take this UBR forward to the team for you.

Thank you.

I have edited the UBR to have the correct information now, thanks.
I have forwarded the UBR to the rest of the team.
In the meantime, could you tell me why you decided to break so many rules two years ago and how you've changed since then?
I don’t really know why I was doing so many things during that time honestly it was probably just a bad phase, I’d say I’ve matured since then and can withdraw myself from breaking the rules over and over like I did, that’s why I’m hoping for a second chance.
The team has decided to accept your unban request, under the condition that you are placed on Last chance. Do you accept?
(12-27-2018, 07:23 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: The team has decided to accept your unban request, under the condition that you are placed on Last chance. Do you accept?

I accept that, that's completely fair considering the circumstances, thankyou!
Moved.
Welcome back.