[SELLING] [Closed] Old Dresses
Selling the following dresses, 65k each.

Long Hair:
Bonfilia Armani
[Adriani Valentini]
[Enrica Concetta]
[Giacinta Fiorenza]
(the three above are a full set of the blonde long haired, so if purchased in a bundle, I'll take 15k off total price.

Short Haired:
Georgio Armani
Beatrice Calvina

Quick Edit: They are on the in-game market. Contact me directly if you want to buy the bulk dresses.
I am so happy for you because I know for fact you will be able to sell all of these, infact one of my good friends Frost said this to me. Frost: Oh emmm geee have you seen that thread on the market from Sohfiiea I wanna RP as Amelia Santini and be big princess
(12-21-2018, 12:45 PM)Fudge Wrote: I am so happy for you because I know for fact you will be able to sell all of these, infact one of my good friends Frost said this to me. Frost: Oh emmm geee have you seen that thread on the market from Sohfiiea I wanna RP as Amelia Santini and be big princess

fall of a bike
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • John Jong
(12-21-2018, 12:45 PM)Fudge Wrote: I am so happy for you because I know for fact you will be able to sell all of these, infact one of my good friends Frost said this to me. Frost: Oh emmm geee have you seen that thread on the market from Sohfiiea I wanna RP as Amelia Santini and be big princess

same
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Thats so fucking hot