[APPROVED] Unpleased....
(10-12-2010, 04:53 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(10-12-2010, 04:15 PM)s.J. Wrote: PS: I have a lot of bad personal experiences with Xero he realy is a minge imo, but that doesnt have an influence on

Just outta interest - why do you not let past history influence your bans?

I don't really know Xero - so i dont mean with him, but in general?

If you see a player constantly RDMing everytime they're on, or breaking NLR etc. The bans should get longer every time it happens, based on their history.

True...
But I'm talking bad experiences, as in personal( I don't like how he acts ) I can't ban him longer for that stuff just unfair.
-Signature removed-
(10-12-2010, 04:15 PM)s.J. Wrote: PS: I have a lot of bad personal experiences with Xero he realy is a minge imo, but that doesnt have an influence on

If you see a player constantly RDMing everytime they're on, or breaking NLR etc. The bans should get longer every time it happens, based on their history.

Yes it should, perfectly reasonable to do so, but that would not affect me due to me not killing anyone in RDM ever.
And SJ I did not raid at all, I was camping out in there, it was the closest area to go due to my lag and needed cover, e.g. crouching behind the desk in lag spikes etc. I was not randomly shooting, I sprayed the doorway and 1 seconds later a rebel was dead and no cop was there.
That night i got alot of lag spikes, possibly due to the new server?
And yeh if 1440 mins is your normal amount then TY.
I dont personally see how i can be a minge if i dont rule break intentionally?
(10-12-2010, 09:34 PM)Xero Wrote:

Yes it should, perfectly reasonable to do so, but that would not affect me due to me not killing anyone in RDM ever.
And SJ I did not raid at all, I was camping out in there, it was the closest area to go due to my lag and needed cover, e.g. crouching behind the desk in lag spikes etc. I was not randomly shooting, I sprayed the doorway and 1 seconds later a rebel was dead and no cop was there.
That night i got alot of lag spikes, possibly due to the new server?
And yeh if 1440 mins is your normal amount then TY.
I dont personally see how i can be a minge if i dont rule break intentionally?

Well, I can't know when you have spikes.
also your laggspikes look like very fluent images on my screen but still
You can't kill your teammates and I haven't seen any RP at all I just saw shooting and that's all it may not have been intentionally but it looked like that though.
and if it was an accident or not it still is a rulebreak.
-Signature removed-
'I am a good RP'er. I am no minge (anymore)' And you got banned 3 times, on like 3 weeks? Tounge
Horny no offense but you do minge some times still.
Banned 3 times for bad reasons horny! i dont RDM, I had an accidental suicide, I was building a road block and it was frozen for 15 seconds on estimate when putting hydraulics in and get banned cause some runt child whined and the admin believed it was frozen permanently!!
I have been banned ONCE for a good reason and thats the accidental suicide, i fail rp'ed even if it was not in my control so its fair, this ban and past 1 is completely unreasonable and im annoyed. All I would want is for the admin that did those banns to think before he swings that uncontrolled ban hammer of his and maybe hear 2 sides of 1 story? or ask what happend? not bann within 10 seconds of an incident. Not only did the admin make me lose a nice chink of cash but also wasted a good 30 mins - 1hour setting up an area, then finding guys running round shooting people and i cant defend myself! ok look the ban was unreasonable, i wont get my cash back due to that being purely obvious and that admin wont change so im always going to be picked on when playing this great server. I think im done with this thread now. Anymore said would be a larger waste of time i guess and i would only get more annoyed.
(10-13-2010, 07:44 PM)Xero Wrote: Banned 3 times for bad reasons horny! i dont RDM, I had an accidental suicide, I was building a road block and it was frozen for 15 seconds on estimate when putting hydraulics in and get banned cause some runt child whined and the admin believed it was frozen permanently!!
I have been banned ONCE for a good reason and thats the accidental suicide, i fail rp'ed even if it was not in my control so its fair, this ban and past 1 is completely unreasonable and im annoyed. All I would want is for the admin that did those banns to think before he swings that uncontrolled ban hammer of his and maybe hear 2 sides of 1 story? or ask what happend? not bann within 10 seconds of an incident. Not only did the admin make me lose a nice chink of cash but also wasted a good 30 mins - 1hour setting up an area, then finding guys running round shooting people and i cant defend myself! ok look the ban was unreasonable, i wont get my cash back due to that being purely obvious and that admin wont change so im always going to be picked on when playing this great server. I think im done with this thread now. Anymore said would be a larger waste of time i guess and i would only get more annoyed.

That ban wasn't unreasonable y ou have been treated fairly
and treated like I would treat someone else Wink
-Signature removed-
That ban wasn't unreasonable y ou have been treated fairly
[/quote]

Fair enough SJ, but i cant help but feel you personaly have it out for me by constantly insulting me and never listening to anything i have to say outside of the forums, i cant count on you as an admin when ive done somthing wrong to help me. That is why its unfair, my side is never heard when your the decider and thats why i think its personal.
(10-14-2010, 06:38 PM)Xero Wrote: That ban wasn't unreasonable y ou have been treated fairly

Fair enough SJ, but i cant help but feel you personaly have it out for me by constantly insulting me and never listening to anything i have to say outside of the forums, i cant count on you as an admin when ive done somthing wrong to help me. That is why its unfair, my side is never heard when your the decider and thats why i think its personal.
[/quote]

I don't need to hear your side when there's a huge "car lot" blocking off KFC
and when you are having a frozen propblock (Even if it is under construction you can't build in public)
Those are obvious rulebreaks so I don't have to know your side then.
-Signature removed-
Wait. A car lot? oh ffs -.- yeh ok i didnt realize you wanted me to delete that, I suspected that was why but instead assumed it was the road block, it was due to 2 cars confiscated in RP that i built it....