Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:95193544

What is your RPP count?
2 RP Points at the time of application.

What timezone are you currently in?
GMT

How many bans do you currently have?
0 at the time of application.

Current hours on the server (time of application)
1480+

Do you have a microphone & access to Discord?
Yes.

Additional Information

Do you know anyone within The Crimson Order? If so, who?
-[FL:RP] Ranger
-[FL:M] hameZ
-[FL:M] Grape
-[FL:M] Sentinel
-JoshZ

I know there are more members I know but I forgot names at the time of application.

Are you self sufficient (readily equipped and don't depend on others)?
Yes.

State all the keybinds you have (e.g. Rifle ammo, health kits)
-Rifle ammo
-Shotgun Ammo
-Medkits
-Injection Needles
-M4A1
-Coffee

Out of the following, what do you use:?

Injection needles : Yes
Health Kits: Yes
Steroids: Yes
Coffee:  Yes
Bandages:  Yes
Rifle ammo:  Yes
What weapons are bound?  M4A1, XM.
Breaches:  Yes
Molotov's:  Yes

(If you do not have any of these bound you are expected to bound all of them. If you do not know a reason why please ask so you can understand the purpose
What guns do you use and for what situation?
-M4A1 or any rifle for mid to long range or trades when peaking.

-XM mostly but any shotguns I use are for rushes around corners/objects or defending against people who are rushing me.

-Any kind of SMGs I use are for concealed attacks and pulling them out quickly, I use them for presidential assassinations a bit because they are disposable and they don't bother me if I lose them.

Are you able to record any and all situations you're in?
Yes.

Clans you have previously been involved with
Lucky 7 became a group but I was part of the clan version.
Kaizen - Racing/Driving clan.

Reason for leaving these previous clans
Inactivity from the leaders/members of the clan.

Can you please present a video of you in a raid from start to finish (This will help with getting in):
Yes, however the clips are short and not really worth showing as I don't have any long raids recorded.

Why do you want to join The Crimson Order[OOC reason]?
Previous clan RPs have looked very interesting and well organised, I am also currently looking for a good clan to partake in aggressive RP with since I rarely have a group/clan to do it with. This seems like the correct pick as it's right up my alley.

What splits you apart from the other candidates and what will you bring to The Crimson Order[OOC reason]?
I have high activity within the server, good communication skills to teammates I am working with, I respect orders from higher ranking officials within a clan or group.

You will be expected to follow strict orders, are you capable of complying?
Yes

After careful review of your application i have chosen to deny you access into the order.
(01-18-2019, 05:29 PM)JackZ Wrote: After careful review of your application i have chosen to deny you access into the order.

Cool, have a nice day.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Falcon

Local news sources in Evocity reported yesterday on the arrival of an Embraer Phenom 300 private jet carrying and dropping of a handful of suited men in an airspace bordering evocity.

These men were noticeably all wearing the same crimson-coloured tie, yet were wearing a range of different coloured suits. Each man was also reported to be carrying a large duffel bag.

The news source mentioned that the men have been linked to being affiliated with the notorious Crimson Order and it is rumoured that the men are arriving home in evocity from operating abroad.

The article ended with this choice of words;

'This can't be good'.

[Image: IykpQqL.png]
The following 8 users Like JackZ's post:
  • , Sentinel, JoshZ, Ranger, Dragnort_, Flame.., Cox, Lesanka
Moved to closed due to no activity. No activity noted after 14 day notice period.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]