[FL:RP] Skurkas Lurkas
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Skurkas Lurkas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45315908

BlacklistID(s): 90318

Blacklist Reason
Building a custom door right infront of an ownable one.

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Predator!

Why should you be unblacklisted?
First off, I apologize for waiting such a long time to write this, Ive been inactive for a long time and it slipped through my minimal forum activity.

I honestly believe that I did not break a rule here, and if I did, I would like clarification since it would be outside the written rules.

The evidence: [Image: noQZ4WLp.png]
The rule I was blacklisted for, according to Awestrucks reply: "5.8 Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location. Your friends' doors are also counted, there should also be space between them of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units). Fading doors must have keypads and/or buttons on both sides, that are visible and easily accessible and should be open for a minimum of 5 seconds (doors from the door tool do not have to use keypads/buttons, as long as it can be breached with something)."

I do not see how this picture puts me in the wrong, first off "Do not build more than 2 lockable custom doors leading to a single location." could not apply as there is clearly only one Lockable Custom Door leading to this location.
"Your friends' doors are also counted, there should also be space between them of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units)."
To the first part, I have no friends (  Sad  ). 
To the second (marked as bold by Awestruck in his reply, as such I assume thats what the ban is based on), I base my interpretation of this as follows: There should be a space between them(The aforementioned "BUILT 2 LOCKABLE CUSTOM DOORS") of at least 2 metres (2 PHX units).
If "Them" does not refer to the only objects mentioned in the rule, which are the AT MOST 2 Custom Doors (other than friends but obviously they're not the ones targeted) I do not see what "them" could be referring to.

The rest of the rule is about keypads and none of that is affected by the evidence other than the "visible and easily accessible" keypad next to the door.

I fully respect any decision here, and if this is considered against the rules, regardless of it not being written in that way, I would suggest changing the written rule to target ALL doors, not the 2 custom doors it currently refers to. 
In conclusion, I do not see that picture in any way portraying that I broke any written rule, and I apologize if I did.

I wish the reader the best of days. Bom.
Hello, it has now been well past 10 days and as such I would like my blacklist to be removed from my record as per rule 6.
Thank you.
Approved as per UBR rule 6
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]