Benny, Ryan
Reported User(s): Benny, Ryan

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529525, STEAM_0:0:127179694

Date & Time (GMT): 13/12/18 @ 7:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was a police officer just watching the city when i see Ryan ramming into a trabant. I run after him and tell him to get out of the car. He does not. This could be breaking fear rp or he did not read the text chat.

Either way i cuff him and try to arrest him but then he just runs into to his vehicle while i still have him under gun point(clearly breaking fear RP) and he drives straight towards me injuring me in the process. As he had driven recklessly and just ran into me and i tried to do a normal arrest i took him as a direct threat to anybody around him and shoot down his vehicle. I put him in cuffs again and tell him to follow me. Then his friend(Benny) runs up to me whit a gun and sprays me down. This is clearly RDM as he did not ask me any orders but instead used violence as the first option to not get his friend arrested.

Evidence
Video of the event taking place: https://www.bitchute.com/video/KZlPfqoytgkT/

[Image: Screenshot-from-2018-12-13-20-10-45.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2018-12-13-20-11-29.png]

You shoot me in all your crossfire, I have all my rights to shoot you.

Also you should not just start to spray down a car inside the city with a lot of citizens walking around, that's kinda fail RP
(12-13-2018, 08:13 PM)Benny Wrote: You shoot me in all your crossfire, I have all my rights to shoot you.

Also you should not just start to spray down a car inside the city with a lot of citizens walking around, that's kinda fail RP

You clearly run in front of me while i am shooting. I never tried to shoot you and i was not a danger to you until you ran in front of me when you knew i was firing my weapon. If anything you broke rule 3.5 "You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives.". You got yourself into the situation and then decided to kill me for something that i had nothing to do whit. Your only intention whit killing me was to save your friend.

You've also incriminated yourself there pal. It seems you shot before attempting to initiate a pursuit, I wasn't armed and i did nothing wrong to you. You did not give me commands except face the wall in which I did so until I was uncuffed and attempted to flee. I also like how you wouldn't include the part where you ignore NLR without permission after waiting about 3 minutes. I know it was CDM but you still had no right to return also once you had gathered your weapons you still were ignoring NLR by standing at Nexus Front when your death occurred just outside the office building which is legit across the road.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
-Witness-

I was there when this happened, you started shooting when Ryan drove away without looking around which there are other citizens was there also you hurt Benny and  killed innocent as you see in this video. As a police officer, you shouldn't start crossfire when there are other people there. You may can start fire if you move to middle of the road, but you start fire at the place you stand which is side walk and we are standing there and the car was there. Second after you "accidentally " shoot the innocent, you didnt check him or call the paramedic but you still chasing Ryan. If Ryan is fearRP means you FailRP. Violence should be last option..ý
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
(12-13-2018, 09:29 PM)Ryan Wrote: You've also incriminated yourself there pal. It seems you shot before attempting to initiate a pursuit, I wasn't armed and i did nothing wrong to you. You did not give me commands except face the wall in which I did so until I was uncuffed and attempted to flee. I also like how you wouldn't include the part where you ignore NLR without permission after waiting about 3 minutes. I know it was CDM but you still had no right to return also once you had gathered your weapons you still were ignoring NLR by standing at Nexus Front when your death occurred just outside the office building which is legit across the road.

All of this is not relavent to the PR. If you feal like i did something wrong post a PR yourself.

(12-14-2018, 01:27 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: -Witness-

I was there when this happened, you started shooting when Ryan drove away without looking around which there are other citizens was there also you hurt Benny and  killed innocent as you see in this video. As a police officer, you shouldn't start crossfire when there are other people there. You may can start fire if you move to middle of the road, but you start fire at the place you stand which is side walk and we are standing there and the car was there. Second after you "accidentally " shoot the innocent, you didnt check him or call the paramedic but you still chasing Ryan. If Ryan is fearRP means you FailRP. Violence should be last option..ý

Also has nothing to do whit the PR. Post one yourself if you think i did something wrong.

(12-14-2018, 06:53 AM)KA34 Wrote:
(12-14-2018, 01:27 AM)violet.de.kittie Wrote: -Witness-

Also has nothing to do whit the PR. Post one yourself if you think i did something wrong.

This is PR work, as witness i have to say what is happen there, since i was there.. you cant ask people make another pr on you when the involved or the witness came and tell what actual happen.. I was there so i will say what is happen there.. True cant be hide..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
-Witness-

I was the gentleman in the amazingly fast trabant. The use of deadly force was not needed here, Yes, My fault for driving in front of you but I was looking towards the tunnel, not you. My apologies for being maliciously killed. Why is there no sound in the video? We can't hear anything and can't determine what is actually happening to the full extent. If I was in your shoes, I would get in my vehicle and initiate a pursuit, not start shooting at a person you don't even know whether or not they have a firearm. Violence is the last option, there was room for improvement and room for a pursuit.

Once again, apologies for being maliciously killed in front of thousands of people.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
Hello.
I'll bullet point the primary rule-breaks to save time as there are a lot of reports at the moment that require attention:
  • Ryan clearly violates rule 3.5 by running away under gunpoint after having been given orders. Having your handcuffs removed does not rescind FearRP if there is still a weapon pointed at you.
  • Benny clearly violates rule 3.5 by running straight towards someone firing their weapon, when he should be attempting to run away. Benny also changes his name from 'Citizen' to 'Thug' after being shot, showing that he changed jobs to join an RP situation.
  • Beunkieboy can also be seen picklocking the handcuffs on Ryan right in front of the arresting officer while having his job set to Citizen, so he will also receive a punishment for this.

Approved.
Benny, [FL:RP] Ryan Smile and Beunkieboy will all receive punishments for their actions.

https://youtu.be/FXPKJUE86d0
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]